Is There going to be a 2.2.12

Obvisley Profesorg

Will you ever leave me alone or find your dam dad?
So i was in the sugoi trigory thread today i heard two people talking about the mod coming in 2.2.12 and i told them there will be no 2.2.12 i told them 2.2.11 is the last and final version of 2.2 before 2.3 but the main question is will there be a 2.2.12 I'm just knowing?

Whether or not a mod comes out has very little to do with certain updates coming out. To my knowledge, it is true that SUGOI and its sequels are waiting for new functionality to be implemented into base SRB2, but whether or not that functionality will come in a certain version is impossible to know very far ahead of time. Besides, it may well be a long time between the functionality being implemented and the mod being completed. Modders create mods for free, in their spare time, after all. Impatience is futile, and speculation/rumors don't mean much.

To address your question about whether any updates are planned after v2.2.11, it is highly likely a .12 patch will come at some point, given that .11 is extremely unlikely to address every single bug in the game. Like real-world insects, game bugs have a nasty habit of hiding away for a long time, only making themselves known when you least expect it :p

Whether or not a mod comes out has very little to do with certain updates coming out. To my knowledge, it is true that SUGOI and its sequels are waiting for new functionality to be implemented into base SRB2, but whether or not that functionality will come in a certain version is impossible to know very far ahead of time. Besides, it may well be a long time between the functionality being implemented and the mod being completed. Modders create mods for free, in their spare time, after all. Impatience is futile, and speculation/rumors don't mean much
Ok but just like 2.1.25 will we be getting more then 11 versions or like 25 versions like 2.1 becuase that just means 2.3 will come more later in the srb2 devloments and we would have to wait for another version of 2.2 due to long devloments.

Last edited:
There's no predetermined number of updates per version. We just keep making them until the next major version is ready. Could be 100 patches for v2.2.x for all we know.

Dam 100 patch's that's way past long also what you mean by that were going to have patch's until 2.3 drops randomly?

Last edited:
I dont know if 2.2.12 is coming out, but...

Im craving for a overhaul in the online multiplayer management system, or whatever its called, that means no control lag, just like in Roblox.
And i wish there was cutscenes just like the intro, any type of cutscene would satisfy me.

I dont know if 2.2.12 is coming out, but...

Im craving for a overhaul in the online multiplayer management system, or whatever its called, that means no control lag, just like in Roblox.
And i wish there was cutscenes just like the intro, any type of cutscene would satisfy me.
This will not happen because Roblox makes money while SRB2 does not. It cannot afford to be a hosting service, thus meaning everyone has to host themselves, which means input lag.

This will not happen because Roblox makes money while SRB2 does not. It cannot afford to be a hosting service, thus meaning everyone has to host themselves, which means input lag.
they lose money if they sell the game and Sega could sue STJR for selling a Sonic fan game that doesn't belong to Sega.

Ofcourse, before 2.2.12 can be a thing, 2.2.11 needs to hit.
Yes but there are some things they need to fix that they add from .10 so .11 could get randomly relased to the public there not going to give a relase date like 2.2.0.
Post automatically merged:

Which it hasn't hit unfortunately, But it's in it's public discord build. So I sugget downloading the latest build in 2.2.11 of course, atleast...
It's in public Discord bulid becuase there adding stuff from 2.2.10 and fixing it before they could Realse it to the public randomly.
Post automatically merged:

I just really want more levels and Possibly more characters and smoother sprites
And Sev told me that Probably that 6 is already a lot to maintain and design levels around.

Last edited:
I just really want more levels and Possibly more characters and smoother sprites
As the devs already said in the discord
They are not adding any more characters as 6 is already hard to design levels and paths for each one of them

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back