is there a way to make character mods on a chromebook/fully on a browser?

Mr. Lunar

You see, I have no way to get a PC/a android(:dramahog:) and the only way I can play srb2 is the web port.
I REALLY wanna make a Pikachu mod, but I cant, since I have a iPhone and a chromebook.
Help would be appreciated!!:grin:
Post automatically merged:

(its a joke mod btw)

Attachments

• Untitled 03-15-2024 12-02-38.png
    Untitled 03-15-2024 12-02-38.png
    1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Technically, PK3s are just zip folders with a different file extension, so any program that can make zips can be used to make PK3s so long as you change the file extension to .pk3 once you're done. This can be used to make mods.

THAT SAID, I still don't know of a way to edit sprite offsets outside of lump editors like SLADE and XWE. That's gonna be your main obstacle. SLADE does have a Linux version, so if you run Linux on your Chromebook you could use that, after which you would be good to go.

Technically, PK3s are just zip folders with a different file extension, so any program that can make zips can be used to make PK3s so long as you change the file extension to .pk3 once you're done. This can be used to make mods.

THAT SAID, I still don't know of a way to edit sprite offsets outside of lump editors like SLADE and XWE. That's gonna be your main obstacle. SLADE does have a Linux version, so if you run Linux on your Chromebook you could use that, after which you would be good to go.
Thanks dude, that's actually helpful

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back