Is there a way to change the button for turning Super?

FiredReadyBlocks

I'm Fired Up!
Lots of custom characters cant turn super, even though they technically have a super form coded. I want to, for example inhale with "spin" as Kirby, and press a different button in mid air to turn super. Is there a vanilla/modded way to change the button to transform? If not, would someone be able to make a addon that does that? (lets you choose what button turns you super)

Lots of custom characters cant turn super, even though they technically have a super form coded. I want to, for example inhale with "spin" as Kirby, and press a different button in mid air to turn super. Is there a vanilla/modded way to change the button to transform? If not, would someone be able to make a addon that does that? (lets you choose what button turns you super)
well uhh no one made a lu-
no one made a customizable button to turn super so have this instead

I test it it works for me tonight!
Post automatically merged:

It unfortunately does not work with the custom character I'm using, and I already using xmomentum which already adds super knuckles and tails

Last edited:
First Of All That's An Lie Modern Sonic Can Go Super But It's Just That He Loses It Too Fast

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back