Is it possible to send mod DLCs that can only be opened if the main mod is opened?

Greg

Team SRB2 Adventures
For example: I have the SR_ZeroMaps_V1 mod and the SR_ZeroMapsDLC_V1; the DLC can only be played if the main mod is active—otherwise, the map doesn't work.
I want to know if I can submit mods this way.
 
Several mods do this by adding the additional content file(s) as an extra download alongside the actual mod file.
Mods that do this that I can remember off the top of my head are SRB2TP and the Super Mario Bros.
 
Several mods do this by adding the additional content file(s) as an extra download alongside the actual mod file.
Mods that do this that I can remember off the top of my head are SRB2TP and the Super Mario Bros.
I'll do it then, but can I send it separately? Like, the main add-on separate from the DLC, rather than as an extra download?
 
I'll do it then, but can I send it separately? Like, the main add-on separate from the DLC, rather than as an extra download?
I think you can do that, but I would find it weird for you as the creator to not put everything on the same page, especially when it's being referred to as DLC. Actual storefronts always display DLC on the same page as the game itself too, that's the status quo.
 
I think you can do that, but I would find it weird for you as the creator to not put everything on the same page, especially when it's being referred to as DLC. Actual storefronts always display DLC on the same page as the game itself too, that's the status quo.
I can also check if I can post it, besides just verifying if it will be approved, I would like to have a dedicated page detailing the DLC.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top