Invulnerable.soc

Status
Not open for further replies.
This in my very first soc, it will give you the ability to "breathe under water" "invincible for ever" "unlimited speed" & "fly for ever".

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2hujdd

I know so many peple have made this befor, but this is all i could think of to make

After viewing PLEASE post a reply

Have fun :D

Actually, you shouldn't use invincibility for testing because you may be seeing if the damage sector worked or not, or if something does what it should. Also, to check the depth of a pool to see if you need to add air bubbles or not.

Not really, a simple timer mod isn't really a SOC, it's just a thing. A SOC is usually use of thing modifiers, it's especially fun to make the player thing do stuff :3.

jrose05 said:
GCFreak said:
But it modifies the game, fool!

Thats why I have the code Modifier. Modifier turns off the Modified Message.

Yeah well, we don't want your crap :)

Draykon: Atleast he's learnt something about SOCs :3

Draykon said:
Not really, a simple timer mod isn't really a SOC, it's just a thing. A SOC is usually use of thing modifiers, it's especially fun to make the player thing do stuff :3.

So you can make things with SOC's? BTW SF94-2.0.wad for 1.09.4 is almost done

sonicfreak94 said:
So you can make things with SOC's?

Yes, Draykon is one of the best SOC makers in the community here. (togheter with Prime 2.0 and the admins) Anyway, if I would rate this SOC, and I make it easier for you since its your first SOC.....I would say....

Sorry, but adjusting the timers is the easiest thing you can do in soccing. Everone who knows what a SOC is and opens SOCedit can make this. Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, neither am I trying to flame you. I'm just saying the painfull truth.

Super mystic sonic said:
(togheter with Prime 2.0 and the admins)

Heh, you don't know how wrong you are. Out of the administrators, SSN and FF are the two really good with them. Mystic had to have Prime write up the boss code in Mystic Realm, and Arrow doesn't even make mods for SRB2 in the first place.

Super mystic sonic said:
sonicfreak94 said:
So you can make things with SOC's?

Yes, Draykon is one of the best SOC makers in the community here. (togheter with Prime 2.0 and the admins) Anyway, if I would rate this SOC, and I make it easier for you since its your first SOC.....I would say....

Sorry, but adjusting the timers is the easiest thing you can do in soccing. Everone who knows what a SOC is and opens SOCedit can make this. Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, neither am I trying to flame you. I'm just saying the painfull truth.

I dont see that beeing rude at all. As long as your honest its not rude

I really don't get what it is with everyone thinking that the admins are good at everything.

GCFreak said:
But it modifies the game, fool!
Adding WAD files modifies the game, too, so when you're testing a custom WAD, does it really matter?

Unless you ARE making a giant MegaWAD with its own custom .DAT file - but not too many people are, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back