Input Viewer

Input Viewer 1.1

Lianvee

Bringer of Café
Lianvee submitted a new resource:

Input Viewer - See other players' (and your own if choosen) inputs!

(Is this obligatory? First mod in MB and first post made. That's a double, I think.)

You know, ever been wondering if you could see what buttons are you pressing down outside record attack? I for once did and... why isn't it available outside it by now?!

Well I got you covered here. After digging into the spaghetti we know as hardcode and... I took a little of my time... making this work in Lua form.
That said, here I present to you: Input Viewer

[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Lianvee updated Input Viewer with a new update entry:

1.1: See more button inputs! Reposition the little display at your heart's content!

It didn't take long before the first update to the first addon I uploaded here, eh?

View attachment 45819

With D00D64's feedback on showing additional button inputs, I added the console variable inputs_showmorebuttons that will toggle the displaying of:
FIRE, FIRE NORMAL and TOSS FLAG. Alongside the CUSTOM buttons.

Another addition to this update can be seen above - you now can reposition input viewer as you please! Through the following console...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this is really nice, I like it. My only gripe is how the button backs aren't affected by hud transparency, causing them to render when they shouldn't, like seen here.

srb20041.gif

this is really nice, I like it. My only gripe is how the button backs aren't affected by hud transparency, causing them to render when they shouldn't, like seen here.
Glad to hear people are enjoying this little script!
Unfortunely for me to say however, is that I can't do much about the button backs. Due to how the function v.drawFill is hardcoded into the game, it ignores the HUD transparency setting, despite the fact I've assigned it V_HUDTRANS like the rest of the drawing routines. So it will render no matter what.

what does the c mean when you use input_showmorebuttons? does it mean custom since it's next to the custom 1, 2, 3 buttons?

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back