I'm tired of n00bs on our master server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avi said:
Because most of our intelligent people don't netgame... >_>

I resent that remark! Plenty of intelligent users netgame. You just gotta know where to find them.

I usually join netgames that I know are run in a sophisticated manner. In other words, I usually know the host myself. Otherwise, I just host on my own, where there's usually a couple of intelligent users playing.

Spazzo said:
Avi said:
Because most of our intelligent people don't netgame... >_>

I resent that remark! Plenty of intelligent users netgame. You just gotta know where to find them.

I usually join netgames that I know are run in a sophisticated manner. In other words, I usually know the host myself.

Try SB's server if you're bored really.

I host every now and then, so if you're bored just see if my server is online.

But I hardly host, due to no joiners because they think I hack because I own them... >_>

So if I host I'm a complete n00b then??? You have now offended me.. . If I run a server I run it with peace yet strictness yet not as much as the forum if someone goes and...

Reapeadly asking for a wad=kick

Roleplay(never found anyone who does this...)=ban

Says... ZOMG yOuR SeRvor Hax=ban

Argues=I do keep track of the chat... so I should know who caused the fight. If you cause a fight you get kicked whoever does just argue due to the causer's action will not be kicked.

Argues with cursing=ban everyone who joins the arguement and does nothing to stop it without remorse

Hangs by the start=kick again=ban If I do co-op I want cooperation

Now do I run a n00b server??? Just wanna bring the point that I have read
and know the ways people here act before I joined... Sorry for yelling I get offended easily...

holy cow....even im not that stricked!
i only ban if
1) Someone asks for a wad every 10 seconds
2) Asks for me to verify them
3) If they do nothing on a net game

Strange... I do give out warnings if I'm in a good mood....

I'm nice so you get one warning per offense...

I thought I would be one of the nicest server's too!

The way the forum is run I though you guys would kick like crazy on yours...

TJ, i'd never be alowed on your server due to the fact I go outright ballistic on people who ask for wads/to be verified and do not stop untill they stop.

On another note I have to use my friend's desktop for netgames...

Because the only computer I can use at home is my mom's labtop with
wireless internet which has a ping of like 257

While my friend's computer is about 117...

Sadly due to school and his sister who I really want to avoid...

I won't be netgaming for a loooooonnnnnnnng time. Unless you want a server with 257 ping with wireless internet live play glitches as well...

Sumakima said:
TJ, i'd never be alowed on your server due to the fact I go outright ballistic on people who ask for wads/to be verified and do not stop untill they stop.
I'm a little confused... If you hate
people who do that... Why would that stop you from playing on my server?

Oh yeah the reason for the mega strict arguement with cursing rule is...
I LIKE PEACE IN MY DANG SERVER AND I HATE CURSING.

I also don't upload wads unless EVERYONE has it... I'm going to make a list now...

Sykotic said:
The way I see it, there's a line that's getting confused on this forum: Newbies and noobs. The newbies are the ones new to the game and want to learn to make characters and stuff. When they post the stuff they want to make, they get shot down because their work isn't up to the rather large standard that's been set for them. This, in a simple way, sucks. Now, noobs are the ones that are generally retarded, like the recently banned 'theonewhoisthebest'.

It was 'Theonewhoisbetter' and i quite agree he was a noob.

well anyway i remember this one noob from crazy's server.

sonic won the race.
tails:you cheat.
sonic:no i do not.
tails:then how do you keep winning?
sonic:well i keep winning because you where stupid enough to put the laps to 0!
sonic has been banned.

I was sonic and tails was a noob

I have an idea.
If we spy a n00b...get all the non n00bs to gang up on them!
They should realise that they have no hope and leave. The we can go back to blasting eachothers faces with golden circles of joy!

Fish hook said:
I have an idea.
They should realise that they have no hope and leave. The we can go back to blasting eachothers faces with golden circles of joy!

What if, for example me being inexperienced, was in that situation I would not leave. One reason is that I am stubborn, the other is that I never give up trying my best even if I know I will louse. With that said what would you do then?

Fish hook said:
I have an idea.

The rings are red and blue in SRB2 (shot rings, atleast), or, in the upcoming 4a release, the colour of your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back