i'm never gonna be able to make srb2 addons.

Nexus_Furry

i tried to make a srb2 wad that makes it so every level you go in turns on devmode before setting your scale to 0.1 but it doesn't work and i think i'm probally not made for text coding

If you want to do something like that, then it is probably a better fit to use a console script instead.

You can also do this with Lua, but you would probably want to combine it with extensive modifications to the vanilla levels so players can actually beat them (as they are designed for the default scale).

i tried to make a srb2 wad that makes it so every level you go in turns on devmode before setting your scale to 0.1 but it doesn't work and i think i'm probally not made for text coding
Just because you couldn't pull it once it doesn't mean you can't keep trying and do it eventually. Ya can't fail once and think you're just "not made for it".

i bet u can make it someday, with enough knowledge and talent u can make a mod that at least is close to ur idea

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back