• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I'm making a new mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read and understand...

sadsonicwa5.jpg

For great justice.

Uhuh. That's what every n00b says. Read it, he's helping you so you aren't scolded in 3.14 seconds.

Exuse my manners, I mean, new person. You do not show charecteristics of the average n00b. I apoligise.

How long have you been level making? If you haven't been doing so for at least six months, I highly doubt you can come up with something as big as you claim.

Sykotic, lay off.

Firstly, levels are made to have fun. If you can't look at the level and say "I had fun playing this," you did something wrong. If you couldn't say "Yes, I had fun," figure out what's wrong and fix it. Period.

BlueZero4 said:
Sykotic, lay off.

Firstly, levels are made to have fun. If you can't look at the level and say "I had fun playing this," you did something wrong. If you couldn't say "Yes, I had fun," figure out what's wrong and fix it. Period.

Yes I did have fun playing it. And I'm not gonna remake it for anyone either. I just hope Grey Grass is much better though but I did have alot of fun playing it. And I have to remake Grey Grass because theres a strange glitch I can't seem to fix. Sorry but Grey Grass is gonna take me a little longer.

I'm suprised I don't get this much 'criticism' on my levels. And I've only been making levels for about a week. O_O'

Anyway, just keep trying. Everyone starts somewhere. You'll fix these if you perservere hard enough.

I would recommend that you widen the passageways a bit, and give the stage a bit of variety. Sunrise City you say? Try making it look more like the name suggests.

I'm curious as to what kind of feel were you aiming for in your level. Maybe if you tell us that, we would be able to help you more.

Because nobody likes to run through a straight, clausterphobic level.

I know what you mean. I do need to make the level more big and add some more stuff. My level Sunrise City is a beach city. It has beach areas in some parts and city's in other parts (except for act 2 which is just a city).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back