Im finally back!

RedSRB2

Comment-passionate beyond my thought
Yes,you read the title correctly. After 2 months of absence,im finally back,meaning that im gonna keep on making tutorials.
Maybe you can tell me what tutorial i shuld make.
Anyways,i hope people who were sad to see me gone are now happy,especially my friends.

And im basicly done with text, so see you later!

Welcome back to hell
UHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

What's up?

Yes,you read the title correctly. After 2 months of absence,im finally back,meaning that im gonna keep on making tutorials.
Maybe you can tell me what tutorial i shuld make.
Anyways,i hope people who were sad to see me gone are now happy,especially my friends.

And im basicly done with text, so see you later!
LESSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Im pretty sure MB aint any sort of hell.If thats taken seriously,that is.
Well if you readed srb2 wiki (i'll like reading wiki for my interesting)
That you know, past of mb it wasn't very.
(if are in this old times admins calling "Nazis")
Edit: but else here i'll can say word "Nazis"?

Well if you readed srb2 wiki (i'll like reading wiki for my interesting)
That you know, past of mb it wasn't very.
(if are in this old times admins calling "Nazis")
Edit: but else here i'll can say word "Nazis"?
I wasnt talking about the past; i was saying for nowdays.

What is past,its still just the past.

I'll take a load off your back, since I could produce a tutorial on how to build SRB2 from Source sometime soon on my YT channel.

I'll take a load off your back, since I could produce a tutorial on how to build SRB2 from Source sometime soon on my YT channel.
I produce tutorial on MB,but its ok if you want to help! πŸ‘

In meanwhile,im making a tutorial for all newcomers to SRB2.

Well not that much people are online due to them having inportant things in life and they may be gone for weeks or months or days.

But Anyway welcome back to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Measge Board!
Alice | Alacroix on Twitter: My take on the #SonicRedraw challenge. This  was a lot of fun. I ended up doing it in the SRB2 style. πŸ‘€@sonic_hedgehog  https://t.co/fJjmPeO28M / Twitter

Nice to see you and my other friends is very good for me.

Forgot to mention,how is your mod project i worked on doing? I know the progress has been shifted to Discord,but i'd like to how is the project going since i dissapeared for 2 months.

Nice to see you and my other friends is very good for me.

Forgot to mention,how is your mod project i worked on doing? I know the progress has been shifted to Discord,but i'd like to how is the project going since i dissapeared for 2 months.
uhh on hiatus i dont use discord too much and another mod ongoing and too much stuff
Post automatically merged:

uhh on hiatus i dont use discord too much and another mod ongoing and too much stuff
i am making another mod thats what i meant (continuning a mod i was working)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back