If you had the chance. What Version of SRB2 Would you play?

Ceru1088

Taking a break from SRB2MB
I would want to play demo 3-4. i want to see the painful special stages and sprite stolen knux.

... but pretty much every version is archived? So you DO have the chance if you have a computer.

Out of the missing versions, I'd go for the incredibly broken version known as SRB2 Christmas v0.90.

... but pretty much every version is archived? So you DO have the chance if you have a computer.

Out of the missing versions, I'd go for the incredibly broken version known as SRB2 Christmas v0.90.
Well... I tried to play demo 3 and xmas on my pc. But failed miserably because i need a downgraded pc.
Post automatically merged:

Exagear also exists
Post automatically merged:

But lags if you dont have good cpu on your phone.

i could play any version archived because my pc is in the weird range where it can run 2.2 perfectly, but can also run srb2 halloween

I would want to play demo 3-4. i want to see the painful special stages and sprite stolen knux.
Hey if you use this web called wayback machine you can download the vvvveeerrrrrryyyy old versions of srb2. You can also use it for others like lold google, old roblox, minecraft, youtube.... you name it! Here ze link if you intrested! https://archive.org/web/

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back