If Sega keeps going the way they are...

Will you remember Sonic as he was? Before Sega corrupted the series?

• I'm loyal to Sonic, he'll survive on sites like this if I have to program games myself!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bah! Away with Sonic if that happens!

• I'll think of him how he was.

• I'll think he's a totally messessed up hedgehog, and play his games now and then...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
Although why Sonic and Co. need boards when they could actually run is beyond me.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD YOU PEOPLE STOP BENG MORONS!? THEY. HAVE. TO. USE. BOARDS. TO. BE. IN. THE. EX. WORLD. GRAND. PRIX.

NOW do you ****ing understand!?

*Tallies up personal remarks*

Best Sonic game: Sonic 2
Worst Sonic game: Heroes/Shadow
Greatest 3D Sonic game: Sonic R
Best handheld Sonic game: Sonic Advance 1
Worst Handheld game: Sonic The Hedgehog Genesis (GBA)
The Sonic game that needs more lovin': Tails Adventure
The Sonic game we can all forget about: Sonic 3D Blast
The Sonic game with the most replay value: Sonic Battle
Stupidest Sonic Game period: Sonic Pinball Party
Greatest Character made: Sonic
Worst Character made: Shadow/Amy
Most Polished gameplay mechanic: Spindash
Sloppiest gameplay mechanic: Camera, loss of control during "mach speed" areas.
Smartest move by Sonic Team: Killing off Naka.
Stupidest move by Sonic Team: The amount of ports they have made.

Again, all personal opinion.

TimberWolf said:
I'll Begin said:
Although why Sonic and Co. need boards when they could actually run is beyond me.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD YOU PEOPLE STOP BENG MORONS!? THEY. HAVE. TO. USE. BOARDS. TO. BE. IN. THE. EX. WORLD. GRAND. PRIX.

NOW do you ****ing understand!?

You actually remembered what the Rider tourney was called?

Wow.

TimberWolf, why do you even post here?
no one takes your words seriously, you offer nothing but insults and ignorance everytime you make a post, then you insult others on a basis.

And no, Sonic and co. using boards was kinda useless Timberwolf, cool idea, but useless to Sonic's speed. Have you even seen Sonic run when he runs out of air, board underarm, so slowly in ANY Sonic game? I was laughing so hard when I saw that, because it was sp stupid, Sonic is not that slow.
Oh. And the only moron here is you TimberWolf.

EDIT: Spazzo, you're right, I have been feeding this troll and I've got to stop it, it's not helping this topic anyway.
Such a simple thing right in front of me, and yet I was too dense to see it, Thanks Spazzo.

I can only say this to both of you:

@Maou-Shin Daioka: If he's trolling you, why are you feeding him? Ever heard the old expression "don't feed the trolls"? You just got to ignore him, or try to at least stay away from him.

@TimberWaffle: If you are looking for people to accept your opinion, or even regard it as one, I highly suggest you stop insulting us for our own opinions. You can't expect people to listen, or even notice you, if all you do is scream at us for what we believe in.

That is all.

Spazzo said:
After the Genesis era, Naka had virtually nothing to do with the series. Besides, he wasn't 'killed off', he left of his own accord to form his own dev branch, most likely because he realized just how incompetent the Sonic Team of today was and wanted nothing more to do with it. He got the last laugh there.

Maou-Shin Daioka said:
And no, Sonic and co. using boards was kinda useless Timberwolf, cool idea, but useless to Sonic's speed. Have you even seen Sonic run when he runs out of air, board underarm, so slowly in ANY Sonic game? I was laughing so hard when I saw that, because it was sp stupid, Sonic is not that slow.

Answer: The board is heavy.

And If Battle Star Galactica can survive in this world, Sonic surely can, even if the games suck.

Spazzo said:
Best Sonic game: Sonic 2
Agreed
Spazzo said:
ANOTHER idiot that hates the Shadow game because of "OMG GUNZ AND CARZ! DATS NOT ALOUD IN DAH GAMEZZZ!!!!!!!"
Spazzo said:
Greatest 3D Sonic game: Sonic Riders
Fix'd
Spazzo said:
Best handheld Sonic game: Sonic Rush
Fix'd
Spazzo said:
Worst Handheld game: Sonic The Hedgehog Genesis (GBA)
Dude, who the fuck cares about ports?
Spazzo said:
The Sonic game that needs more lovin': Tails Adventure/Tails Sky Patrol/Sonic Labrynth
Fix'd
Spazzo said:
The Sonic game we can all forget about: Sonic Blast(GG/MS)
Fix'd
Spazzo said:
The Sonic game with the most replay value: Sonic Battle
Agreed
Spazzo said:
Stupidest Sonic Game period: Sonic Spinball
Fix'd, because Sonic Pinball Party wasn't a Sonic game.
Spazzo said:
Greatest Character made: Sonic
You'll haveta choose a different one., since without Sonic there would be no games
Spazzo said:
Obviously you don't like change, and without Amy there'd be no Sonic CD or Metal Sonic
Spazzo said:
Most Polished gameplay mechanic: Homing Attack
Fix'd
Spazzo said:
You don't lose control, you're just going uber-fast, idiot
Spazzo said:
Naka CREATED Sonic, and only left because SEGA let Microsoft rush Sonic'06
Spazzo said:
Stupidest move by Sonic Team: The amount of ports they have made.
The only crappy port has been Sonic Genesis, ad both Mega Collection and Gems Collection've been very popular

Shu said:
Maou-Shin Daioka said:

Answer: The board is heavy.

And If Battle Star Galactica can survive in this world, Sonic surely can, even if the games suck.

Surely the board can't be that heavy for Sonic, but you do have a point Shu, it would be pretty heavy.
But I'm still irked by the fact that Sonic can't run faster, even with the board.

Hey, I like Sonic R, even with the music...
It was the pinnacle for all Sonic games that were to be in 3-D, even though, horrendously primitive for the times we are in now.
Can't you show it love, just once?

I don't hate it because of the music, I hate it be cause it made Sonic look slow like a slow-as-crap poser and Metal Sonic look like an idiot.

TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:
ANOTHER idiot that hates the Shadow game because of "OMG GUNZ AND CARZ! DATS NOT ALOUD IN DAH GAMEZZZ!!!!!!!"
He never said that he had a problem with the guns, just that the game is the worst Sonic game ever. Which it is.

TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:
Obviously you don't like change, and without Amy there'd be no Sonic CD or Metal Sonic
Amy played a very, very minor role in SCD. There's still a slight chance that Metal would've existed without her, but the game would've been made no matter what.

TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:
Fix'd
hahahahaha

TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:
Dear god. Naoto Oshima created Sonic, and the whole "Microsoft rushed Sega !!1!" rumor was just that- a rumor. Not true, not in the slightest. They've been rushing the games since long before the move to XBox, and Microsoft wouldn't even have a say in production matters like that.

TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:

Have you ever tried jumping in a mach speed area? You have no control of whatsoever, you can't even turn, he just goes in a straight line (which leads you to a bottomless pit/wall 90% of the time), Which, correct me (and Spazzo) if we are wrong, qualifies as "loss of control".

...And don't even bother trying to blame it on "lack of skill", thats just outright shoddy design.

Ritz said:
TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:
He never said that he had a problem with the guns, just that the game is the worst Sonic game ever. Which it is.
What's so wrong with it? All that anyone complains about is the guns, vehicles, aliens, Shadow being the only playable character, non-existant glitches and non-existant bad camera angles.

Ritz said:
TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:
Amy played a very, very minor role in SCD. There's still a slight chance that Metal would've existed without her, but the game would've been made no matter what.
Without Amy, Metal wouldn't've had anyone to kidnap. Thus, he'd have no meaning, which'd make whichever level Amy gets kidnapped in have no meaning, which'd make Stardust Speedway have no boss, which'd cause the game itself to have no meaning. Amy and Metal Sonic are what game Sonic CD a meaning, since without those it's pretty much Sonic 1 with the Figure 8 Dash, time travel, different levels, different bosses and the Time Stones.

Ritz said:
TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:
Fix'd
hahahahaha
Laughing at the truth, what a lawyer.

Ritz said:
TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:
Dear god. Naoto Oshima created Sonic, and the whole "Microsoft rushed Sega !!1!" rumor was just that- a rumor. Not true, not in the slightest. They've been rushing the games since long before the move to XBox, and Microsoft wouldn't even have a say in production matters like that.
So did Naka, idiot. Naka's been with Sonic since Sonic 1, and he freaking PROGRAMMED the games!

Alexmonk0 said:
TimberWolf said:
Spazzo said:

Have you ever tried jumping in a mach speed area?
When was jumoing a part of running? Idiot.

So holding the control stick forward for an entire game entertains you, Timber? Ok, then...

Shu said:
So holding the control stick forward for an entire game entertains you, Timber? Ok, then...
That's the point of the mach speed areas, idiot! You're meant to go fast, not jump around and do a whole bunch of stuff that sets you back to 0 kph. It's EXACTLY what the Sonic fans wanted: Levels were you just ran uber-fast.

1. Timber the mach speed area is hard to control i got 5 game over's just because of those.

2.I would like to actually accelerate to that speed though in the normal lvls.

3. Sonic should run on the surface of the water instaed of skidding on it.

4. Sonic falling in love with someone is not his character.

5. I have heard u can go super at will once u get all the golden coin things and buy a certain item on the shop.

anacreon said:
1. Timber the mach speed area is hard to control i got 5 game over's just because of those.

2.I would like to actually accelerate to that speed though in the normal lvls.

3. Sonic should run on the surface of the water instaed of skidding on it.

4. Sonic falling in love with someone is not his character.

5. I have heard u can go super at will once u get all the golden coin things and buy a certain item on the shop.
1. Then learn to get used to the fast-paced gameplay
2. They're called "mach-speed levels" for a reason: They're the only places where you CAN go mach-speed. Every other stage has walls and turns and shiz that you have to slow down to do.
3. He DOES run on the water.............
4. Dumbist. Excuse. EVER.
5. Possibly in the PS3 version, but the 360 version is incomplete and thus doesn't have that.

Shu said:
And don't wan't just to see Sonic run. Shu wan't see Sonic run and jump.
Then play the town stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back