If i want the multi thok then i wanna need to play 2.0 or 2.1???? UNFAIR IN 2.3 THERE SHOULD BE AN OPTION FOR MULTI THOK IN THE OPTIONS

There's like a million versions of Sonic, surely at least one of them will have what you want.

Attachments

• srb20045.png
    srb20045.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 45
Its been told on the main SRB2 site,with proof here (text take from SRB2.org's 2.2.12 update log):

"The first change I’d like to talk about has been requested by probably hundreds if not thousands of players by now, going back farther than when I myself started playing SRB2: you can now save the game and unlock secrets when addons are loaded. For as long as I can remember, SRB2 locked you out of saving with addons loaded as a defense against cheating — in the old days, the question our team asked was “Why should you be allowed to keep all 7 Chaos Emeralds if you only got them by replacing GFZ1 with a little room with the emeralds in it?” Well, times and changed, and the question we now ask is “Why not?” We believe that SRB2 is a game that people should be able to play any way they want. Besides, modders have long since figured out that all you had to do to save with addons was to load a SOC that allowed you to make custom saves, so all the limitation served to accomplish was to be an inconvenience to players who just wanted to 100% the game as Shadow. So go out there, add your favorite characters and scripts, and enjoy playing SRB2 the way YOU want! (To be clear, stuff like DEVMODE is still considered cheating and will still stop you from saving, so don’t go thinkin’ there’s no more cheat protections at all!)"

In the options there should be like a ''Sonic mechanics menu'' where yuo could put the thok, the new abilties, and mt.
The developers have stated they have 0 intention of doing anything like this. And also the multithok was removed during the Final Demo patch cycle. ALSO this would be very burdensome for level modders. Imagine having to design for multiple Sonics?! It would be a nightmare! Besides you can mod the multithok back in very easily, along with lots of other abilities, as lots of them come unused in the source code and can be used via S_SKIN soc. There is also the Hand-Drawn mod which comes with the multithok.

and how do i even activate mt with hand-d
:knuxsmug:
Post automatically merged:

like hand-d_menu or something

The developers have stated they have 0 intention of doing anything like this. And also the multithok was removed during the Final Demo patch cycle. ALSO this would be very burdensome for level modders. Imagine having to design for multiple Sonics?! It would be a nightmare! Besides you can mod the multithok back in very easily, along with lots of other abilities, as lots of them come unused in the source code and can be used via S_SKIN soc. There is also the Hand-Drawn mod which comes with the multithok.
And so, we will have ass water jump thing blah:cry:

CORRECTION: The Cheat-Protection for Addons is removed since 2.2.12
Nothing they said was wrong, 2.2.13 doesn't have the addon saving restrictions either.

In the options there should be like a ''Sonic mechanics menu'' where yuo could put the thok, the new abilties, and mt.
As a map maker I desperately do not want this, please. Designing around abilities is complicated enough already.

However, you can use SF_MULTIABILITY, which just makes there abilities completely infinte and can be tapped as many times whenever you want. It's used in S_SKIN, since it's using soc obviously.

The developers have stated they have 0 intention of doing anything like this. And also the multithok was removed during the Final Demo patch cycle.
The Multithok (and multiglide iirc) was removed in Demo 4 if I'm not mistaken, or somewhere in the Demo 4 series of updates.
(Edit: Either that or I'm stupid.)

Well the multi-thok was removed in Final Demo 1.08, Knuckles ability to multi-glide was also removed Final Demo 1.09 but it returned in Final Demo 1.09.2 in Adventure Mode.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back