If any modded character were added into the vanilla game who should it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Melon

Im about to commit a melony!
I think i would pick shadow because he plays the most like a "vanilla" character but its really down to how you like to play the game.

If such a thing were to happen, I would likely vote for Espio to be put in.

He's a character who also fits in the classic era, he has a chargeable double jump, can run up walls for a limited amount of time, stick to ceilings indefinitely, his spin can't go under the spin gaps, meaning he has to use his spindash to break the amy and fang floors.

He would be quite the neat addition to the base roster. Heck, if he was in the next major version, he could have exclusive paths and emblems that only he can access. (or are intended for him only at the very least. Speedrunners always find ways to get things the unintended way, lol)

Not sure, and I'm not sure i wanna risk this answer because this thread might be a possible rule-break.
Yea?
Let's check.
Where this button.
Oh yea report!
Post automatically merged:

Well if what.

I think Gemma.
Just she most like on vanilla character.
Just gotta balance, and all right!

I think i would pick shadow because he plays the most like a "vanilla" character but its really down to how you like to play the game.
I am thinking this just could be a "what if?" topic as well, but i'll just do it. My would be Silver, he isn't a classic sonic era but a modern era to be honest. He would make a sorta fit honestly, but it can be decide on if he could or not. That's on the staff mostly, and I am clear that this might happend in the future or not. Who knows, but silver is a great example for a vanilla character (atleast...) to be in this game anyway.

Last edited:
Well, theres A LOT of characters who would fit in the Vanilla Game. But personally, Shadow is the best fit for the role. He's a popular character AND he looks and feels like a Character from the Base Game. So, my vote goes to Shadow.
Uewaka Shadow 8.png

my vote’s on espio. He plays like a vanilla character
Post automatically merged:

I am thinking this just could be a "what if?" topic was well, but i'll just do it. My would be Silver, he isn't a classic sonic era but a modern era to be honest. He would make a sorta fit honestly, but it can be decide on if he could or not. That's on the staff mostly, and I am clear that this might happend in the future or not. Who knows, but silver is a great example for a vanilla character (atleast...) to be in this game anyway.
silver could fit in because it can be like he travelled from the future to help sonic defeat eggman

I think Shadow would be great in the vanilla game
He is simple
His art style is vanilla-like
He is not too OP like Modern Sonic or SMS
Maybe Eggman should be good too

I think the roster is pretty solid as is, but honestly? Espio is the best pick IMO. But I can't just say that without lamenting the lack of the rest of the Chaotix. I think Mighty was the only other one we've had, correct me if I'm wrong.

For stylistic reason, I don't think Modern Sonic characters would fit well in this mostly Classic-based game.
You actually have a very good point, because we I was thinking silver could or not be a great example for a vanilla character. On the other hand, shadow also might just not be the fit in srb2's vanilla characters at all. Because he's just was in the modern era instead of the classic era, which would be odd to bring him into the classic era (As SEGA didn't do this at all) but I supposed your totally right on that for sure.

Honey the Cat because she's only TRUE balance/vanilla Sonic character (I can think of right now) (also because we need more female characters in the main game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back