I want to make a character but.....

LeanelXD

Rain World fan and favorite mod SRB2 infinity
Well,this is the second time i come for help,i wanna make a character with this abilities
But the problems are:
1.i don't know about make Sprites,the Closer to that was this
2023-06-04_22.46.28.png

2. I wanna make this character a latex beast:i'm nota gonna explaim what is that cause i think i can be banned but they Unique thing Will change this si that he can ho trought Bars, flaps and places with holes through which water passes,and make it hiper vunerable to the ice
3.is My firt character and i only have mi phone of 1 GB of ram,pls help ;-;

Not to backseat moderate, but..

From the ⁠rules: "Don't ask other modders to make content for you. DO ask for advice on how to get started making your own mods."

Assuming that you do actually want to make this yourself, there are some spriting tutorials in the pinned messages of the SRB2 Discord, and plenty of Lua documentation on the wiki; although judging by this being your first character and lack of general modding knowledge I'd recommend starting with something else entirely. Please don't try to make an entire character for your first mod.

Bro, I was just saying it to get some advice, not to ask them to do the work for me, because to make Sprites on the phone I don't know which app to use, and less so to program the character, and I know that the Character "Gemma" was made on phone, but I did this because I want to know the "how?" Regarding that matter, to start doing my mod, sorry if my publication is misinterpreted, more than I speak Spanish and I have What to use translator to write this

You can use pretty much any art application to make sprites on a phone, but there are some specifically made for sprites, like Pixel Studio. As for the code, you can just write it in a txt editor. You will need a PC to use Slade, though, which is the program used to actually put the pk3 together. I hear there is a windows emulator for android but I'm not sure how well Slade would work on it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back