I GOT A IDEA!

LeanelXD

Rain World fan and favorite mod SRB2 infinity
How would I say failboat, the idea is simple,I'm thinking about taking the vanilla Sonic sprites, adding the details of Sonic from Sonic Rush, to add the following abilities: a homing attack in the style of neo Sonic or If you give me permission to use it when I asked, the same neo Sonic lua, or try to make the sprites and lua of Sonic's downward kick that I don't know what it's called, the boost like that of Rush's blaze Chars or if I get permission, that same lua to make it more equal, and the rest I also forgot to mention that I was going to add the spindash dust that Sonic from Rush releases and the spin sprite attack, you might wonder, why would I do it if it would only possibly be something of medium low quality and with borrowed assets, because more than anything I want to make a Sonic that is at the level of blaze, nor Greater or lesser, one that is even, since I was playing a normal competition with my friend today and I realized that there is no character or version of Sonic that is even or similar to Blaze, so it would be more so that the me who wants to relive the Rush adventure career mode a little is happy, more than anything I comment on this here because I want to know if anyone knows if there is an open asset that I can use to many of the things mentioned, since I am half embarrassed to ask the creators of the mods for their code, so if anyone knows of something reusable that I could use, I would appreciate it,And I repeat, if you know of anything that is out there, I am not asking for someone to clarify what I mentioned for me, thank you for reading,I will make the contributions first, any news I will let you know

How would I say failboat, the idea is simple,I'm thinking about taking the vanilla Sonic sprites, adding the details of Sonic from Sonic Rush, to add the following abilities: a homing attack in the style of neo Sonic or If you give me permission to use it when I asked, the same neo Sonic lua, or try to make the sprites and lua of Sonic's downward kick that I don't know what it's called, the boost like that of Rush's blaze Chars or if I get permission, that same lua to make it more equal, and the rest I also forgot to mention that I was going to add the spindash dust that Sonic from Rush releases and the spin sprite attack, you might wonder, why would I do it if it would only possibly be something of medium low quality and with borrowed assets, because more than anything I want to make a Sonic that is at the level of blaze, nor Greater or lesser, one that is even, since I was playing a normal competition with my friend today and I realized that there is no character or version of Sonic that is even or similar to Blaze, so it would be more so that the me who wants to relive the Rush adventure career mode a little is happy, more than anything I comment on this here because I want to know if anyone knows if there is an open asset that I can use to many of the things mentioned, since I am half embarrassed to ask the creators of the mods for their code, so if anyone knows of something reusable that I could use, I would appreciate it,And I repeat, if you know of anything that is out there, I am not asking for someone to clarify what I mentioned for me, thank you for reading,I will make the contributions first, any news I will let you know
The problem with that is you need to have some effort into the Lua. Your Lua can't be all by someone's else. Use the Lua as your basis and do it yourself. You need contribution to the Lua as well. Learn Lua, Learn spriting. And do it yourself man.

The problem with that is you need to have some effort into the Lua. Your Lua can't be all by someone's else. Use the Lua as your basis and do it yourself. You need contribution to the Lua as well. Learn Lua, Learn spriting. And do it yourself man.
When I have a day with a lot of free time I will try, and if I don't achieve much then I will bring a """""super original""""" Sonic with changed abilities, or will it just be that I do what I mentioned personal use only

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back