i cant see my server

sa-fan

hm yes i do like to massecre an entire infection y
so when i checked my srb2 server via myself i was able to join but i did not see my server in the master server (the default one) but i was able to join it pls fix (also i portforwardet without accesing my internet routers website)

That isn't "bug" for fixing and something like that always related to the router. Sometimes several router doesn't always support port forwarding, even if it owns an option for port forward... it doesn't own its great power to do that like old routers

so when i checked my srb2 server via myself i was able to join but i did not see my server in the master server (the default one) but i was able to join it pls fix (also i portforwardet without accesing my internet routers website)
So you used the windows explorer method or a vpn?
Cus if it is a vpn every person who wants to join will have to use said vpn to join

So you used the windows explorer method or a vpn?
Cus if it is a vpn every person who wants to join will have to use said vpn to join
explorer also i don't use a vpn well when i am gonna be older ill move in a difrent place and get a vpn that most srb2 players use

Vpns arent really recommended
But you portforwarded and checked the port checker with your server opened to see if its reachable right?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back