html

• Thread starter shadowsfollower
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shadowsfollower

i am trying to add a banner link to my sit, i want it so that when you ngo to the site then click on the pictures they are links. but i can't use html, please help

Lastly a lof of google-haters are appearing. Mmmmmmh...

But I think that he wants an image as a picture, and this can be done with and [img].

Sik said:
Lastly a lof of google-haters are appearing. Mmmmmmh...

But I think that he wants an image as a picture, and this can be done with and [img].[/quote] not on a site, but thats what i mean those only work on forums

Oops, I though you wanted an image that links to your site.

Well, an example:
Code:
[url="www.dummy.com"][img]dummy.gif[/img][/url]

i tried that, it makes the site double itself

edit:how dare you speak that way of shadow Tailsdoll!?!? *slaps

Bigboi said:
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
shadowsfollower said:
shadowstar said:
Google search for 'html guide' came out with 648,000,000 results.

I HATE GOOGLE

WE HATE YOU

So suck it up and use Google. Dammit

I'm starting to like Chaos... :mrgreen:

ok, 1. i apologized to youbig, why do you still hate me?
2.i thought we were friends chaos...
3. ah screw it, i was hoping i would make it to 1.1 but i can't i am off the irc, i have no way to setup a netgame, everyone hates me, whats the point of staying here? i'll just go away from sonic and turn into one of those stupid muscleheads who play "M" onky games and loo at p*rn, or i could just kill my sorry self...

sorry to have wasted your lives by being me.

shadowsfollower said:
i tried that, it makes the site double itself

edit:how dare you speak that way of shadow Tailsdoll!?!? *slaps

double itself? What do you mean? A new window? 'Cause it all depends on your host.

It's so obvious. coughShadowfanboycough.

AM I RIGHT?

Edit:

3. ah screw it, i was hoping i would make it to 1.1 but i can't i am off the irc, i have no way to setup a netgame, everyone hates me, whats the point of staying here? i'll just go away from sonic and turn into one of those stupid muscleheads who play "M" onky games and loo at p*rn, or i could just kill my sorry self...

What's this? A pledge for sympathy? Again, you make me sick.

shadowsfollower said:
Bigboi said:
Chaos the Hedgehog said:
shadowsfollower said:
shadowstar said:
Google search for 'html guide' came out with 648,000,000 results.

I HATE GOOGLE

WE HATE YOU

So suck it up and use Google. Dammit

I'm starting to like Chaos... :mrgreen:

2.i thought we were friends chaos...

sorry to have wasted your lives by being me.

1. Big can speak for himself for this one.

2. Tip: Don't ever break trust with people, that is how you make friends and KEEP them.

3. Perhaps if you didn't act like a n00b, you wouldnt get banned off of IRC all the time, plus don't think that by saying that you will kill yourself that you will get sympathy, this is the internet. No one cares.

TailsDoll said:

It's so obvious. coughShadowfanboycough.

AM I RIGHT?

Edit:

What's this? A pledge for sympathy? Again, you make me sick.

screw you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back