How Would You Improve Bad Sonic Games?

HenryStickminFan2

Creator of the LotM web series
Throughout Sonic's history, there have been plenty of bad games, and that's a shame. However, where there's dark (Sonic's dark age), there's always a glimmer of light (Sonic Unleashed). And basically all Sonic games that people consider to be bad can be improved in some way or another. While Sonic 06 is usually the game that people think of when it comes to Sonic games with wasted potential, that's not the only one like that.
Here are some examples. I chose these games specifically because I bet all of you would think these games couldn't be improved.

Sonic Blast: put it on a better engine, make the game look nicer.
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric: make Sonic faster and control like Sonic, fix the glitches, make sticks playable.

Last edited:
Well, for Sonic 06 and Forces, just give Sonic Team some actual time and don't rush them and for Sonic Unleashed... just don't fucking make it!!! it's simple, Sonic Mania, give it some actual originally and Sonic Heroes can't be fixed
(also Sonic 4, 3D Blast, Secret Rings, Lost World, Shadow the Hedgehog and Superstars (yes, somehow people consider Sonic Superstars a "bad game" ) don't need improving they already decent on it's own)

...and for Sonic Unleashed... just don't fucking make it!!!
What? How is Unleashed bad? It literally sounds like your shitting on most of the Sonic games. Even if they're good. Sonic Mania has no originality??? It has zones from older games FOR A REASON. Stop being so pissy and then give either no or bullshit reasons for being pissy about it.

Rule 2: No flaming or trolling
What? How is Unleashed bad? It literally sounds like your shitting on most of the Sonic games. Even if they're good. Sonic Mania has no originality??? It has zones from older games FOR A REASON. Stop being so pissy and then give either no or bullshit reasons for being pissy about it.
Sonic Unleashed is bad because I said so, Doesn't matter/don't care and SRB2 fans can't take a joke also baited LMAO #owned #trolled

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 26
I would just fixed Origins, make the classic mode have a emulated versions of there games. Have a little bit of stuff taken from Sonic Mega Collection, and also add in master system games to make it fit better, remove spinball and blast and bean machine. Added Knuckles Chaotix, then make Classic Amy brand new sprites and have similar abilities to Advance Amy. Then other things to improve the collection, anyway that's what origins should've been fixed. Oh forgot one thing, we also need Sonic 3 & Knuckles's Prototype Music, and have a option to have the original super music or the prototype version.

What bad games?

Define your terms.
Games like Sonic 06 and Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric.
Post automatically merged:

Sonic Heroes can't be fixed
WHAT DID YOU SAY?!? sorry, lost my temper there.
Sonic Heroes isn't a bad game, and it has my favorite final boss in the Sonic series; the Metal Overlord. in fact, the only thing I think needs to be fixed is Sonic's top speed animation. Sonic not having his arms behind his back just feels wrong in a 3D Sonic game.

Last edited:
Any who (gasps for air[I know it's cringe idc]) I would in 06' remove glitches and plotholes in the story. Make Elise a mobian or something and make her and Amy interesting and not annoying(because of that, i dont think people would mind the romance). Good graphics (atleast for it's time), actually fun gameplay for everyone, not only Sonic. Decent physics. Make Soleana Forest and Soleana new city by making more alive and contain more stuff. Better cutscenes. Faster load times. Slightly higher polycount in models. Better graphical effects. Blaze makes more sense.
And there you have it, the best Sonic game ever.

Any who (gasps for air[I know it's cringe idc]) I would in 06' remove glitches and plotholes in the story. Make Elise a mobian or something and make her and Amy interesting and not annoying(because of that, i dont think people would mind the romance). Good graphics (atleast for it's time), actually fun gameplay for everyone, not only Sonic. Decent physics. Make Soleana Forest and Soleana new city by making more alive and contain more stuff. Better cutscenes. Faster load times. Slightly higher polycount in models. Better graphical effects. Blaze makes more sense.
And there you have it, the best Sonic game ever.
Good! Great! Awesome! Outstanding! AMAZING!!!

I forgot to give Eggman his normal design :welcometoreleases:

And 06 being an outstanding Sonic game eliminates the unleashed hate thus not leading to meta Era which gave way to forces and the boom games.

Games like Sonic 06 and Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric.

Well, then, by those definitions, nothing much needs to be fixed. =)

Still, people in this fandom particularly cannot be asked what constitutes as either good or bad, so I say screw 'em all and let be be the judge for myself.

I don't know about everyone else, and I honestly reached the point where I don't care anymore, but somebody has been lying to me for over twenty years now about how supposedly screwed up this whole franchise is. I know I shouldn't pay attention to reviews, but I'm looking at some and they're telling me that a majority of people have enjoyed almost everything. Those that didn't fare so well are rarely brought up. What's going on?!

Unleashed wasn't bad tbh, fans were just put off by the Werehog. Maybe his stages were a bit too long but I honestly didn't mind them. Sonic as a series can do more than just "fast hedgehog" games but people have a hard time figuring that out for some reason.

I would just fixed Origins, make the classic mode have a emulated versions of there games. Have a little bit of stuff taken from Sonic Mega Collection, and also add in master system games to make it fit better, remove spinball and blast and bean machine. Added Knuckles Chaotix, then make Classic Amy brand new sprites and have similar abilities to Advance Amy. Then other things to improve the collection, anyway that's what origins should've been fixed. Oh forgot one thing, we also need Sonic 3 & Knuckles's Prototype Music, and have a option to have the original super music or the prototype version.
I like the changes but the classic amy. this is "classic" amy of course she gonna have one ability like the rest of the classic cast.

Unleashed wasn't bad tbh, fans were just put off by the Werehog. Maybe his stages were a bit too long but I honestly didn't mind them. Sonic as a series can do more than just "fast hedgehog" games but people have a hard time figuring that out for some reason.
I agree. That's why I said unleashed hate not just unleashed.

i also agree. as I said in the first post, Sonic Unleashed was the glimmer of hope during Sonic's dark age.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back