How to get 3D Models on Android

How to get 3D Models on Android

Galaxy s8+,also i think the issue is that the texture is loading as the sprite of the not model.

Galaxy s8+,also i think the issue is that the texture is loading as the sprite of the not model.
In those cases,try to move the models.dat and models away from your SRB2 foleer and return them back.If that doesnt work aswell,delete those files and re-do the steps again.

Also,i shuld note one thing:
This tutorial is no longer going to be updated,because the new 2.2.11 Android port has the Jeck Jim's models built-in with the game.

This means you dont have to do this tutorial to get the official models,unless you decided to play 2.2.9 or 2.2.10 instead of latest version :worry:

In those cases,try to move the models.dat and models away from your SRB2 foleer and return them back.If that doesnt work aswell,delete those files and re-do the steps again.

Also,i shuld note one thing:
This tutorial is no longer going to be updated,because the new 2.2.11 Android port has the Jeck Jim's models built-in with the game.

This means you dont have to do this tutorial to get the official models,unless you decided to play 2.2.9 or 2.2.10 instead of latest version :worry:
Im trying to get the piko piko pack working so i dont really care, i was just using jeck jims as an example.

RedSRB2 updated How to get 3D Models on Android with a new update entry:

Guide Updates: June 27th,2023

Hello,folks! Been a while since the last update,huh? With the current version available (2.2.11), th guide had to be updated,but in a diffrent way.Now,lets not waste time and ill show the update notes!

-Added a warning that this tutorial is not needed for 2.2.11,because Lactozilla added the official models by default.
-Because of the note above,the tutorial and the 2nd spolier at the end are edited to feature both versions of Android ports before 2.2.11 (especially the Addons spoiler guide)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back