How many of u can walk

How many of you got them wheels?(wheelchair)

• I do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy, you probably shouldn't have made this topic. I mean,it's not all of a proud thing to be handicapped D:. It's one of those things you keep to yourself. We all have problems, but if we keep posting them all over the place then people are gonna start feeling sorry for people even when they don't need special treatment. It's like if your pants fall down at school or something, you keep that to yourself. If you have a problem that isn't like mental, you don't need to tell the world. There are many handicapped people who've achieved alot. Just telling the whole world everything is like asking for attention. And by the last post you made in this topic, it seems you haven't been paying attention to a word we've been saying :(.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Amy, you probably shouldn't have made this topic. I mean,it's not all of a proud thing to be handicapped D:. It's one of those things you keep to yourself. We all have problems, but if we keep posting them all over the place then people are gonna start feeling sorry for people even when they don't need special treatment. It's like if your pants fall down at school or something, you keep that to yourself. If you have a problem that isn't like mental, you don't need to tell the world. There are many handicapped people who've achieved alot. Just telling the whole world everything is like asking for attention. And by the last post you made in this topic, it seems you haven't been paying attention to a word we've been saying :(.

Ummm, yeah, in my last post, I said I wish I never posted this...peple hear me out...I'm sorry ok? Just forget I posted it...And how have I not been paying atttention, or going on a pity trip? I'm not looking for "special treatment". I was looking for a post for something to do...I didn't thinkn it would become a war. ugh...there's nothing I can say to make everyone happy, so I for one am done with this post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back