How many of u can walk

How many of you got them wheels?(wheelchair)

• I do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amyrose

I'm in a wheelchair. No big thing there, just always wondered how many of you guys actually are in them? I don't know, but to me its natural...i've been in one for 10 out of the last 13 years of my life.

Aww crap...I accidentally said I have a wheelchair!

Meh...Sorry to hear it amyrose, but luckally you still have your arms...you can't play on the computer/videogameconsole without 'em

Isn't it a little odd to be in a wheel chair but like playing a game that's about running? No offense, though, my grandma's in a wheelchair. >.>

Heh, Nitro my sole reson that I play sonic is because while I can't he'll run for me...Sounds odd in text...but hey, it's me! :-)

Wow, I find it tragic that you did something at the age of 3 to put you in a wheelchair. Sorry to hear about that. Anyway, Yeah, I can walk right now. Although I was unable to walk the first couple of weeks after I had my spinal surgery which was many months ago.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Wow, I find it tragic that you did something at the age of 3 to put you in a wheelchair. Sorry to hear about that. Anyway, Yeah, I can walk right now. Although I was unable to walk the first couple of weeks after I had my spinal surgery which was many months ago.
Ouch... The only thing ive done is crack my head open when i was 2...

I can walk, but I have asthma so I can't run or jog for very long and I had apendicitis so bad to the point where I nearly died once. >.>

Good god man, glad you survived, and i walk, though i get Nee/Knee pains every now and then, it's been healing up latley though

I obviously dont remeber it(I was 3) but my dad and I were in a car accident on I-35 (a big interstate) i lived, with a "slight predicament", he didn't. Just goes to show you how even though i can never stand up and jog to the beach, i got lucky

amyrose, your not gonna like this.
A NEW WII CONTROLLER! You use your feet to contol it.
Any way, I can walk.
I can moon walk!
I can moon walk down the stairs...
Aaaaaaaaaahoof!
Ok...I can't moonwalk downstairs....or walk...crud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back