How do i even add an add-on in srb2 when its in a folder?

Metapowah

What i mean by this is that, I do "addfile (filename)" But how do i do it when its on a folder?, like i've tried a lot to fix this

What i mean by this is that, I do "addfile (filename)" But how do i do it when its on a folder?, like i've tried a lot to fix this
It works the exact same way. SRB2 will search relevant subfolders for the addon you attach to the addfile command.

You can add folder on game startup from command prompt as well, you just need to add -folder argument to the command line, works similarly to -file

Nice, it worked, now im looking for also another thing, how do i execute like a command line which autoloads all the add-ons i want to load?

You need to create AUTOEXEC.CFG in your game folder, when game starts it reads this file and executes everything inside it as in-game Console commands. Here's the example of how I use it:
AUTOEXEC.CFG:
name LeoTM
color "Crimson"
file addons/colors.wad
alias CLEAR CLS
fov 100

You need to create AUTOEXEC.CFG in your game folder, when game starts it reads this file and executes everything inside it as in-game Console commands. Here's the example of how I use it:
AUTOEXEC.CFG:
name LeoTM
color "Crimson"
file addons/colors.wad
alias CLEAR CLS
fov 100
Wow thats nice, ill try it
Post automatically merged:

AUTOEXEC.CFG:
name LeoTM
color "Crimson"
file addons/colors.wad
alias CLEAR CLS
fov 100
i tried exactly the same but didnt work?, when i launch the game that doesnt happen, i put addfile at the start, am i missing something?

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back