How did you discover Sonic?

Linlam

That's cool and all but u should watch Evangelion
That's a personal question that I've always wanted to ask. What was the first time you heard of Sonic? What made you become a fan? I personally know Sonic since I was a baby, my older sister used to play Sonic a lot, so I was introduced to the franchise right after I was born. I became a fan right away, probably because I was a child and just wanted to be closer to my sister, all the early friends I made in my childhood were Sonic fans. So basically I was born a Sonic fan.

well for it’s interesting my friend gave me his 3ds and it had sonic triple trouble on it when i first saw sonic i was like wow this is amazing i want to know more about this character and yes my first sonic game was indeed sonic triple trouble for the game gear
and the reast was history

I can’t pinpoint the first time I’ve heard of Sonic, but I grew up as a Nintendo fanboy, so I ended up playing Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games at some point. I was never really interested in the series until last year when I redownloaded Mania on my Switch. Beforehand, I had only played through Colors and a little bit of Unleashed.

I really did not know the sonic franchise when I played my first sonic which was sonic heroes and I was not interested in the franchise until I tried the ultimate flash sonic and the sonic rpg two flash games and what most caught my attention was the character of tails and not sonic itself and the artistic style of the zones but since then I have played every game that I could

l played sonic classic collection on the DS but really became a fan when l started playing sonic mania.
I used to play Sonic Classic Collection a lot when I was a kid. I remember finishing S3K on the ds everyday for some weeks

l played sonic classic collection on the DS but really became a fan when l started playing sonic mania.
Objectively the emulation wasn't that good but it was sadly the only way to play Sonic 3 as a standalone and Sonic & Knuckles because every subsequent releases were only with Sonic 3&K (before Sega stopped doing it altogether).

i remember back in 2013 i discovered sonic by watching sonic X
they was always airing it after my school so i was hurry to the house to watch it
i think too i knew sonic of flash games
than from 2020 i became a sonic fan ! (i know long period heh ? LOL)

I was always behind on the consoles growing up. My brother would usually buy older ones at pawn shops, lol. So, I grew up with a Genisis and the original 3 games.

at 2017 i found this game known as sonic so i decided to play it and damn was the game radical that i became a sonic fan

my cousin used to play mario and sonic at the olympic games on the wii, so i tried S O N I C D A S H and lov'd it

That's a personal question that I've always wanted to ask. What was the first time you heard of Sonic? What made you become a fan? I personally know Sonic since I was a baby, my older sister used to play Sonic a lot, so I was introduced to the franchise right after I was born. I became a fan right away, probably because I was a child and just wanted to be closer to my sister, all the early friends I made in my childhood were Sonic fans. So basically I was born a Sonic fan.
its a pretty long story, so sit down and get your popcorn. (even though nobody would probably even read this)
so one day my dad got me and my brother some presents: I got a RC LED car (since I was pretty little, I almost instantly broke it) and my brother got a PSP with some random gem matching game and sonic rivals. (I can't remember whether it was SR1 or SR2)
Sometimes I'd ask my brother if I could play sonic rivals and he'd let me, and I'd always use tails, espio or metal sonic (also resulting in metal being my favourite sonic character).
I forgot about the PSP over the years and got into other franchises like mario and crash bandicoot, then back to sonic, which I forgot about again.
Until this year when I was searching through the recycle bin folder on my mom's laptop and found Sonic World R9, another sonic fangame
I restored it and began liking sonic once again, and my love for metal sonic still prevailed after all these years
and yeah that's just about it
the only official sonic games I've played are ones available on mobile, like the GBA, game gear and a few OG games, sadly

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back