How can I stop enemies' invincibility frames|Struggling to make a Multi Hit enemy

A'Dilla

For The Win!
I've been doing a few things using SOC mainly because I'm never learning lua, and I have been stuck trying to figure out how to make a Multi Hit enemy without it being unable to be injured after the first hit. I've looked on the wiki but the help it provides is outdated.
The attachment you (hopefully) see is the example soc. It works perfectly in 2.1 but in this version it has no effect.
Soc wise, does any one know the current way to fix enemies from staying invincible? It would be greatly appreciated on what flag or action to use and exactly what to do.

I've been doing a few things using SOC mainly because I'm never learning lua, and I have been stuck trying to figure out how to make a Multi Hit enemy without it being unable to be injured after the first hit. I've looked on the wiki but the help it provides is outdated.
The attachment you (hopefully) see is the example soc. It works perfectly in 2.1 but in this version it has no effect.
Soc wise, does any one know the current way to fix enemies from staying invincible? It would be greatly appreciated on what flag or action to use and exactly what to do.
In SOC, an enemy's invincibility frames will last until it returns to its SpawnState.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back