SonicFam1991
I love all of ya ❤️
Hello everyone and I’m going to be showing ya some of my little leaks for my upcome fan game called house dx this game is about my life going through life and bout my family
Before looking some gifs/pics have very bloody pictures if you cannot handle this pls leave
Yes I’m going to go through hell making this lol
Noted this is the playable character/me noted I’m ok btw
Also it my look small at first but this also just the start of the development
Before looking some gifs/pics have very bloody pictures if you cannot handle this pls leave
Yes I’m going to go through hell making this lol
Post automatically merged:
Noted this is the playable character/me noted I’m ok btw
Post automatically merged:
Also it my look small at first but this also just the start of the development