House dx

SonicFam1991

I love all of ya ❤️
Hello everyone and I’m going to be showing ya some of my little leaks for my upcome fan game called house dx this game is about my life going through life and bout my family
Before looking some gifs/pics have very bloody pictures if you cannot handle this pls leave
Yes I’m going to go through hell making this lol
Post automatically merged:

Noted this is the playable character/me noted I’m ok btw
Post automatically merged:

Also it my look small at first but this also just the start of the development
 

Attachments

  • ezgif.com-gif-maker 3.gif
    ezgif.com-gif-maker 3.gif
    16 KB · Views: 5
  • Death theme.mp3
    179.7 KB
  • 2026_10_06_0mi_Kleki.png
    2026_10_06_0mi_Kleki.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
  • ezgif.com-gif-maker 4.gif
    ezgif.com-gif-maker 4.gif
    16 KB · Views: 4
  • 2026_10_06_0zz_Kleki.png
    2026_10_06_0zz_Kleki.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 5

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top