• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Honey the Cat's back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Nitro waded it again. (Thank you so much superior being Nitro!!!!!) Anyway, More complete than the last one, but there are still a few Amy sprites. For those of you who are new to this WAD, or character even, No she is not a fan character. She is a Sonic Team character actualy. There was a character in Sonic the Fighters/championship, that you could only play by hacking. That's Honey. Little video of her in gameplay- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rQGxbscXFw And for those of you with gems colection, unfortunatly she is not hackable on Gems. Her model was deleted. Oh well... I've never played as her, but whatever. Here are some screenies.

She can change colors! Wooo! Meh- She could do that before. But she has a new life icon! Yay! Thanks for that too Nitro! Sorry that the screens are so crappy. I realy don't know how to do the bind thing.

Yeah. Here's the download link!
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lmpib6

Now that you've made her, make the other characters you need to hack to play as! (ex. Rocket Metal, Eggman in his UFO, Mini Eggman, etc.)

Thanks for the compliments. Also, I might try to do Rocket metal, but right now I'm helping Nitro with one of his WADs. Sorry.

She's going to have double jump until chao freak makes the frames for whateevr ability he wants.

She's a cat. Give her a fishing rod. *trout slapped*

Personally, to go with the "generic moveset" concept. I think Speed Thok will do, but you'd need to make her faster as well for that. About as fast as Sonic or Knuckles should do it.

At the very least I hope you add her tail. (Source picture currently down due to Sonic-CulT being down.)

Sykotic said:
I wish the missing frames would be finished. I do not want to see up Amy's skirt while springing -_-.
Oooooh! Pantie shot! *pantie SHOT*
Looks good but the jumping frames are weird. Sort 'em out, along with the missing frames and I think a new Official Unoffical Character will be born!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back