• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Hog In SRB2

oh.
sorry.
Post automatically merged:

Dude, this is not how the Message Board works.
1. You have already crossed a rule here, AKA Rule 15. In the rule, it says you aren't allowed to ask the creator to add more features to their mod for your pleasure. There are many documentations on how to make your mod on the official SRB2Wiki, so go check it out.

2. Like @BDBGaming said, this would be un-nessecery broken. Technically, you never see Hog turn into Scorched willy-nilly; there has to be a reason why is he turning into it.

3. This would take a lot of time, both in code programming and spriting. This may seem easy to do, but your deadly wrong here. Modding all of that would be a big time-consuming process for the person, especially the fact that people like you who ask the creator to add something don't remember the fact that he is a living person, who might have problems in the personal life to take care about. The creator is not a bot, he is aperson like you and me, and therefore, you shuldn't ask for such big things.

For all of these things, your getting a big fat NO. Also, please read the rules of the board, otherwise your getting into a pile of trouble.
Sorry, I didn't know.

It's okay to let others know about the rules, but "letting people pass" is not your call. If someone is breaking the rules, report to staff.
oh.
sorry.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I didn't know.
I will let you pass this once. Keep in mind that it's obligatory to read the rules so nothing bad will happen to you.

Dude, this is not how the Message Board works.
1. You have already crossed a rule here, AKA Rule 15. In the rule, it says you aren't allowed to ask the creator to add more features to their mod for your pleasure. There are many documentations on how to make your mod on the official SRB2Wiki, so go check it out.

2. Like @BDBGaming said, this would be un-nessecery broken. Technically, you never see Hog turn into Scorched willy-nilly; there has to be a reason why is he turning into it.

3. This would take a lot of time, both in code programming and spriting. This may seem easy to do, but your deadly wrong here. Modding all of that would be a big time-consuming process for the person, especially the fact that people like you who ask the creator to add something don't remember the fact that he is a living person, who might have problems in the personal life to take care about. The creator is not a bot, he is aperson like you and me, and therefore, you shuldn't ask for such big things.

For all of these things, your getting a big fat NO. Also, please read the rules of the board, otherwise your getting into a pile of trouble.
My point exactly man! I'm working on a mod myself, and it's not easy. I mean, I'm stuck trying to perfect sprites dammit. And don't even get me started on coding. Not to mention a tight schedule. So if you want scorched, do it yourself. I wish you luck if you do.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back