• srb20035.png
    srb20035.png
    314.7 KB · Views: 37
  • srb20036.png
    srb20036.png
    508.4 KB · Views: 41
nice NIGHTS special stage
(fr tho is this supposed to happen?)
ya don't worry. it happened becuz I cleared the level header, with "clear all" In the MAINCFG soc file. that happens due to night levels having their own Physics. and modifiers so they can't work on their own without the "NiGHTS" flag in the "type of level = " place in the level's soc.

oh and ya btw, this happens due to the game getting really confused. becuz the defalt level MAP01 for every soc file not found for a map. so what you see there is a mix of ( blue spheres, NiGHTS, and normal gameplay. )

1709903300108.png

1. It seems you made a level with "Adventure Mode" but forgot to put the lua that recreates the gametype into your mod.
    (Yep, the level is GFZ1.)
  2. The updated GFZ1 subtitle is too long that it has been cut off.
  3. In the latest version the GFZ2 could not be loaded and completing GFZ1 will restart the level.

Last edited:
View attachment 113921
  1. It seems you made a level with "Adventure Mode" but forgot to put the lua that recreates the gametype into your mod.
    (Yep, the level is GFZ1.)
  2. The updated GFZ1 subtitle is too long that it has been cut off.
  3. In the latest version the GFZ2 could not be loaded and completing GFZ1 will restart the level.
I don't remember putting adventure mode in the level soc maybe there's a mistake it'll be fixed

so was it supposed to be there but got removed accdientally removed the map from the file or?
(btw im just curious as to why i didnt go to another level so i opened SLADE to look into the files)

I'm not sure if this is the correct build if it's not ill upload it later

Attachments

• S_HistoryReimagined_v0.2 (1).pk3
    6.7 MB · Views: 44

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back