Hey it's Chompy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chompy

Hey guys long time no see.

I felt like popping in after like 2+ years I'd say. I'm curious to know if anyone I used to play SRB2 with is still around. I saw a few people just upon scanning the forums that I recognized.

I'm happy to see that SRB2 is still alive and kicking! Maybe I'll pop in for a game sometime.

Also, I'm amazed to see my forum account was never deleted. So I'm 19 out of 2000ish members... feel pretty special about that.

Holy shit, it's Chompy! I was, like, just talking to somebody about you!

When was the last time I saw you? All I remember of you now is your map pack, including that Deku Tree wad of yours....
Apparently, the Arias Bros. didn't forget about you either.

Regardless, it's nice to see an old face return, something which comes once in a blue moon.

So, yeah. You should try going on IRC some more, there are plenty more users on there than, say, the 10-12 max. that were there during 1.08. :P

Hi, oldbie!

The community's battling lots of noobs now! :D

Don't think I've seen you before, though I've went to your website. The master server is booming right now, though there are few netgames that are worth joining. If you're itching for some online multiplayer, I would personally suggest Jazz's server (or most servers hosting Jazz Attack) or Yuni's Server, among other servers I've been seeing recently.

Blue Warrior said:
I would personally suggest Jazz's server (or most servers hosting Jazz Attack)

Wow.

It is an honor to have one's server and mappack recommended to an oldbie.

In addition to what BW said, I'd also recommend SB's server, and if FF ever hosts again, (which he probably won't) then that too.

Oh god thanks a lot, your surprise attack caused me to make a mess all over myself.

Chompy, where the hell have you been?

Wowza such a warm welcoming! Thanks guys.

Well hello there Spaz, SSNTails, and Furyhunter! As for the rest of you, you're all new to me but thanks for welcoming me! I'm sure I'll get to know you guys.

I guess I'm an "oldbie" but I know that's I'm not any good at this game! My skills lay in the designing the levels... I think... well I was best at that.
So if you see me in a game or something don't think nothing of it, I suck... hehe.

To answer your question Furyhunter, I've been busy I guess. Mostly lost interest in SRB2, did some of my own projects, not really anything game related though I'm working towards some game stuff as well. I've studying graphic design at Tallahassee Community College and doing a bit of freelance website work.

I'd mostly just like to become reacquainted with some of you guys, not sure why I waited so long. So yeah I think I'll probably pop in on IRC in the next few days.

I have a bad tendency these days to write really really long messages so I'll stop there and write more later.

Um... giveme a ho-ha SRB2!

In that case I'd like to see one of your old levels. At any rate, its good to see another SRB2 player/wadder come back, even if I don't recognize you. I've been lurking occasionally since 1.0.9.3 (I think thats how I write it)... Only just started showing up in this community a few months ago.

And, I'd like to second that Jazz's server is a good one to visit. Some of the recent games have been really fun, and with his second release, the worst levels have been fixed at least slightly. Of course I'm probably slightly biased in that sense, but I seldom go anywhere else. Except occasionally to Sb's place, but thats it.

JEV3

This guy made that Chompy World, right?
Why the heck are new members just all of a sudden appearing?

So... Welcome back? I wasn't around for the first time you were here, either (I think), but yeah, good to have you back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back