Hey im new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
akirahedgehog said:
HI im akira. Ive been playing srb2 for almost a year now. I have finely joined the fourms page. Ive been playing around with doom builder lately.
You can accept some cool wads from me in the future. I you have any ideas for what my first wad could be post them here.

I'm working on a SRB2 configuration for Doom Builder. Perhaps you're interested?

Someone actually already made a DoomBuilder config file for SRB2, if I recall. It should be on the forums somewhere.

sontaiknux said:

What was that about, sontaiknux? Why did you say the word "testing" randomly? This is not the Off-Topic board, and even if you did that on the Off-Topic board it would still be spam. That post had no beneficial reason to this thread, so why did you say it in the first place? I am not sure, but if you meant you were actually testing SOMETHING then you could have waited and told us the results instead of just telling us you were "testing". That post is confusing to me because it was made up of just one word, and I didn't know what you meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back