Hey im new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI im akira. Ive been playing srb2 for almost a year now. I have finely joined the fourms page. Ive been playing around with doom builder lately.
You can accept some cool wads from me in the future. I you have any ideas for what my first wad could be post them here.

Welcome to SRB2, Akira. Seeing as how you seem to have an understanding of DoomBuilder, I suggest you start with something nobody might think of, something original.

And so ends my nonproductive rant of creativity.

Yo Akira! :P Nice to meet you. We'er getting alot of new people this month.>.>

:{...Forgot the A in shadow fox! :oops:

I haven't look on the forum in two days but I've been working on doom builder for two weeks and still can't make a level...(map)I made work.
So I got Deepeas.exe from SS005, and still can't get it to work so I'm going to stick to downloading levels...(MAPS!!). :roll:

Hay My first double post!

1. That's not really considered a double post
2. SS005 seems like a nice guy
3. Where's akira? She only has one post*points to the above*

Under most situations, though, it does actually work. Japanese names don't work the same way as English names, however.

Well you should know because of the fact...I don't konw what I'm Talking about...the Japanese realy have a meaning for alot of words and Akira might be one of them, like...
hummm... Koo-koo sie.

Are is it Koo-koo sei? One of them.

I'd make sure that it really IS koo-koo sie, Shadow fox. before someone from Japan, like Akira, tells you that you've said a bad word in their language.

My mom went to mexico once, as a teacher. Her pupils weren't listening, so she said, "Escupida", meaning to say, "Escuche". Later did she learn that she said to spit in Spanish. Luckily, the kids weren't listening.

...Sensei no bakawa desu... Hehehe... Akira, do you actually know any Japanese, or did you get your name off of an anime like most people? (not me! Mine is original)

"Akira" sounds almost like some kind of fancy sports car. So, I'll just call you "Sporty" from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back