help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, why haven't they made a new NiGHTS yet? They've shown it off enough in Sonic Adventure and PSO, you'd think they would.
They have an Eye toy NiGHTS? If it wasn't for the fact that I don't want an Eye Toy in the least, I'd so get that.

Not ALWAYS........I just happen to like a lot of the same things you do.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Shuffle said:
Sega Superstars thing? Explain.
Specific SEGA games in one pack converted to eyetoy, including Crazy Taxi, Sonic Heroes, Super Monkey Ball, ChuChu Rocket, NiGHTS and others.

Chu Chu Rocket.. Nights.. Crazy Taxi.

Man, you just made me want the Eye Toy.

They don't actually feel like the games. In fact, Crazy Taxi is just jumping and screaming.

Heh. Yes, the plural of "Chao" is officially "Chao", but SEGA's apparently got a lot of dumbass translators who usually say "CHAO's" or "Chaos" for plural Chao, and yet the Sonic Advance instruction booklet states you must collect the 7 "Chao Emeralds".

Omochao is fun to play with, yes. They say they're not teddy bears, but I think otherwise. :P I've had an Omochao Chao before, have you?

Shuffle said:
Seriously, why haven't they made a new NiGHTS yet? They've shown it off enough in Sonic Adventure and PSO, you'd think they would.

Sonic Team is convinced that they wouldn't be good enough to make a proper sequal to NiGHTS, the sequal qouldn't be good enough to actually live on the legacy, which is understandable considering what's been happening lately and just how good NiGHTS is. Though, if you're really desperate, you can support SEGA in selling most of Sonic Team's and it's own franchises to second and even third party companies, one of which includes NiGHTS. However, should SEGA actually go through with it, Yuji Naka will leave Sonic Team. :P

Well, screw it then. I'm not prepared to lose Naka over NiGHTS, no matter how awesome it is.

Well, when you bear in mind that Yuji Naka is merely alright, trading him in for a better producer would certainly not hurt; no matter what the loss is, the gain would also be a factor.

As long as it doesn't go to Iizuka. I don't like that man's work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back