Help getting all the emblems!

StaticAdvanced34

Piss on Margret thatcher's grave
I'm trying to 100% Srb2 and I'm having trouble on literally the first act.

I'm trying to beat Greenflower act 1 in 30 seconds or less and so far I've only done it once in no-save mode and I am getting sick of it.

any help with any emblems will help!

To get time emblems, you'll have to go into record attack; you can't do it from a save file or no save mode. If you clear Greenflower Act 1 in record attack within 30 seconds, you'll get the time emblem. Same goes for ring emblems.

I suggest you try finding some emblems on your own, by exploring levels and trying your hand at clearing them quickly or with a large amount of rings in record attack. If you find 40 emblems, you'll unlock emblem hints; if you find 80, you'll unlock a handy emblem radar to point you in the right direction. I find emblem hunting very rewarding and fun personally, but if you're really stuck you can consult the wiki's emblem guide.

I'm trying to 100% Srb2 and I'm having trouble on literally the first act.

I'm trying to beat Greenflower act 1 in 30 seconds or less and so far I've only done it once in no-save mode and I am getting sick of it.

any help with any emblems will help!
GFZ1 time emblem is supposed to be easy, if you have any trouble with it, you probably haven't even got halfway through the campaign.

GFZ1 time emblem is supposed to be easy, if you have any trouble with it, you probably haven't even got halfway through the campaign.
I'm guessing the person posting this thread didn't have trouble beating GFZ1 in 30 seconds, but rather didn't know that you can only get time emblems in record attack, not from save files.

well crap. thank you guys for the info! also i have Nearly beaten the entire game but i got stuck on arid canyon. I've gotten all the emblems for greenflower zone 1, and im working on 2

I know it can be frustrating but that's why the emblems are made for rewards (like the A/S ranks in the modern Sonic games).

well crap. thank you guys for the info! also i have Nearly beaten the entire game but i got stuck on arid canyon. I've gotten all the emblems for greenflower zone 1, and im working on 2
hey i shall mention

fang and amy have exclusive paths sometimes

and in some levels emblems are hidden there

in these paths if you wanna zoom you want to be amy but if you want to explore play fang

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back