Have you played a roblox sonic game? Which one do you like?

ooh perzonally i enjoy zonic projector rp ^_^ i alzo like zonic.exe: the dizazter if that countz :]

I have only played:

Sonic Onset Adventure (S.O.A)
basically a sonic adventure fangame in ROBLOX with mostly the same physics in SA1
Unfortunately I cant play Roblox anymore bc is starts LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGING AT THE FIRST 4 SECONDS OF LOADING

Edit:

S.O.A:

S.O.A Legacy.png

Post automatically merged:

It's the same goddamn engine, And only "modified" it so peeps wouldn't get angry, And how DARE YOU INSULT THE ONE AND FUCKING ONLY, 1V1 ME IN SOUL SHATTERS YOU BROKE-ASS BITCH!
Lemme read the rules Rly quick

2. No flaming or trolling. Be kind to each other! Don’t instigate or try to bait negative behavior.

4. Keep personal arguments off of the SRB2MB. If you believe an issue with another member is important enough to require moderator action, make a post about it in the Talk to the Moderators forum. Only you and the forum staff will be able to see your thread.

Last edited:
My fav has to be Classic Sonic Simulator.If someone knew me 1 or 2 months ago,i was making my level pack with a lots of zones.It were all made on Android.

Fr tho, Classic Sonic Simulator is the BEST Roblox Sonic game. Fuck Speed Sim, CSS is miles better!... well, it would be if roleplayers didn’t exist.

I recommend Sonic Adventure Unlimited, the new levels have boost, I suggest you start with Emerald Coast. Really neat.

Classic Sonic Simulator V10 is so good.
Post automatically merged:

I recommend Sonic Adventure Unlimited, the new levels have boost, I suggest you start with Emerald Coast. Really neat.
Also SAU is so good, yeah

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back