Has Anyone Seen This Secret To The OVA Movie In SRB2?

BigKnux

Certified Idiot
You Have to use noclip for this near the beginning of Techno Hill 1.
Screenshot 2023-10-04 4.15.13 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-10-04 4.15.34 PM.png

A similar easter egg exists in DSZ 1, where if you complete a specific easter egg, a bunch of fish are revealed and brak is shown

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-04 133655.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-04 133655.png
    396.2 KB · Views: 48
These strange Black Eggman portraits are actually placeholders. These were put in places where there are supposed to be alternate routes, But they couldn't get them finished in time for 2.2. There's always a chance for 2.3, However.

These strange Black Eggman portraits are actually placeholders. These were put in places where there are supposed to be alternate routes, But they couldn't get them finished in time for 2.2. There's always a chance for 2.3, However.
Thanks for letting me know!

Here's another cool one, from CEZ2. I'm curious what this path will be like if it happens in 2.3, it's in an interesting place.

A.png

B.png

C.png

Here's another cool one, from CEZ2. I'm curious what this path will be like if it happens in 2.3, it's in an interesting place.
CEZ2 is famously unfinished in 2.2. The whole final section of the map (a clock tower you can still see in the background of the stage) had to be cut for time. Many of the unfinished routes were removed in 2.2.1, and I imagine that Brak is connected to it.

There is also a similliar location in THZ2, where there is a small floor gap near the beginning of the level.

From what i can tell,it seems that all of these locations show that their respective stages are unfinished in time for the 2.2 release. This means that not only was CEZ2 unfinished,but also the other stages mentioned.

EDIT: @Avalice has also mentioned that ERZ2 also got through some level changes,though those did not had any Brak Eggman images.

Last edited:
There is a ton of unused stuff in ERZ2, having been patched up for the 2.1 and 2.2 releases as it has had sections removed instead of added. It was also never really finished in the first place.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back