• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Harlow the Bunny WIP Thread (artist needed)

Speems

Heyo, it's Speems (not SPM1, still waiting on a username change approval) and I'm getting started in making a character mod for SRB2. So I set up the foundation for a PK3 with placeholder sprites. I previously started with a WAD, but made the switch to PK3 in the interest of simplicity. (First three pics prove the mod made in slade) As for sprites, I'm currently in need of an artist to get them created. I've tried to make sprites for a different mod but simply look bad. The character in question is named Harlow the Bunny (reference in pic 4), and is a realization of a scrapped bunny design during Sonic 1's development (which isn't the blue one people call Feels). The whole mod is just dipping my toes into mod making, so that's why things look somewhat basic. I've had to look at some other mods to get the S_SKIN and SOC_PLAY files correctly organized. If you're familiar with custom SRB2 character sprites then contact me on the socials listed on my profile so Harlow can be represented well.
1664986083860.png

1664986119293.png

1664986151791.png

1664986254326.png

And if it starts to feel like a knockoff of the Feels mod then blame my lack of creativity, lol

Last edited:
  • Cool!
Reactions: Dee
Y'know, if i'm not too busy, I could work on it! I've been working on my own kart mods and characters for srb2, and while i'm not too skilled, I could make this possible!

any ideas for the moveset?
The second pic details a basic moveset, (double jump and spindash) and it kinda applies with the whole "dipping yer toes into mod making" thing considering my rookie status.
Y'know, if i'm not too busy, I could work on it! I've been working on my own kart mods and characters for srb2, and while i'm not too skilled, I could make this possible!
If you're interested in helping out, hit me up in my profile's contacts! Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back