Resource icon

Guil's Skin Colours v4.1

Guil

Rock Birb
Guil submitted a new resource:

Guil's Skin Colours - Yes I spell it both with and without the U

These skin colors are defined in Lua, so they shouldn't cause netgame issues. Some are more contrasting versions of either each other, or a base game palette (completely by accident, but left in since it looks alright).

So, let's introduce the colors! They're all prefixed with my name to ensure we don't get conflicts with other color packs.

GuilGameboy- Only 4 shades of green, just like in the 80s.
View attachment 124492...

Read more about this resource...

Guil updated Guil's Skin Colours with a new update entry:

Tiny Fix!

So, none of the base cast use the darkest shade - loading a custom character I was working showed me.. YUCK! I got some numbers wrong and the darkest shade wasn't being handled properly on some of the animated colors! It was super noticeable on PulsingBlue. That's been fixed! (It was using some variables related to the other animated colors when it shouldn't have been, whoops)

On top of that, BerryLemon accidentally had its last color set to 32 instead of 31 - and I never noticed! That made...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The script prints an error when watching a replay:
Code:
WARNING: .\addons\D_GuilColours_v4.pk3|lua/LUA_GCOL:266: attempt to call global 'net' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    .\addons\D_GuilColours_v4.pk3|lua/LUA_GCOL:266: in function <.\addons\D_GuilColours_v4.pk3|lua/LUA_GCOL:265>

The script prints an error when watching a replay:
Code:
WARNING: .\addons\D_GuilColours_v4.pk3|lua/LUA_GCOL:266: attempt to call global 'net' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    .\addons\D_GuilColours_v4.pk3|lua/LUA_GCOL:266: in function <.\addons\D_GuilColours_v4.pk3|lua/LUA_GCOL:265>
Odd, since the net function doesn't error in other places.
I'll take a look into it.

Edit: It was one word that was missing in the script, HAHA

Last edited:
Back