Guess that WAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spazzo said:
Haw, here's a toughie for you guys:

hehde4.png

;)

EDIT: It might be wise to add a 56k Disclaimer to the topic title.

CANTSEE****.wad?

M.V.P said:
Darnit, you got it right.

Here is another one.

*PICTURE*

OH! I have that wad from JTE's wad archive... I forget the name of it though...

I know that It's a match map, and it's not areo shrine

To make it easier to guess mine heres another picture from the same wad plus the first:
srb21117.png
(from the same wad as picture below.)
srb21127.png

I finally have a screenshot! =D
srb20000xt0.png

NOTE: I'd put this in the topic for weird screenshots, but it's locked due to stupid people posting un-funny screenshots.

TimberWolf said:

NOTE: I'd put this in the topic for weird screenshots, but it's locked due to stupid people posting un-funny screenshots.
Yeah, I would of liked to of been around these forums while that thread was open.

camo man said:
TimberWolf said:
srb20000xt0.png

Would that be superknuck;es64.wad and Scrf_ss64maps.wad in Prision Break Zone?
Yep, only I somehow caused it to glitch.

This is how I caused the glitch to make blue Knuckles:
Played a game as Knuckles
Got to Prison Break
Pressed Alt+F3
For some reason I went down to my old saved game for the mod
Selected it
Restarted the level as a blue Knuckles

These kinda glitches make the games cooler, SSN, so keep this one in.

A better idea would be to make a colour change menu for single player but it's better playing with the right colours in single player for the soul reason knuckles was never blue. Also noones has still got mine right, mine is evil.

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
A better idea would be to make a colour change menu for single player but it's better playing with the right colours in single player for the soul reason knuckles was never blue. Also noones has still got mine right, mine is evil.
YOU'RE evil.

I'll Begin said:
YOU'RE evil.

In what way am I evil?

I'll Begin said:
YOU'RE evil.

In what way am I evil?
I think it's because you kinda bolded the "u" in the non-American version of colour/color.

I've been doing that ever since I had an arguement about how the word colour is spelt.
Then lrn2international. Just because the Americans spell it "color" doesn't mean that they're incorrect. Don't be an ass and let the Americans spell words however the hell the want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back