Greeneyes

Greeneyes 3.4.1a

SMS checks for all skins that have Sonic in the name for it to turn any Sonic into SMS. The only exceptions are the ones that aren't actually Sonic, like Metal Sonic, being noted and excluded

Ooooooh

So when I do a lightspeed dash Greeneyes disappears.

Attachments

• srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 140
SuperPhanto updated Greeneyes with a new update entry:

Version 3.4: Complete Overhaul & Re-Work

BTW Thanks to Daily SBR2 Mods on twitter for the shoutout! This update has been in development for a while, so I hope it's worth it!

+ Fixed quickstep in Automatic Mode
+ Snazzy new visuals for heat mode, as well as sound effects as a reference to the Maximum Heat Knuckles Attack
+ Added Advance 2 inspired boost mode, from another 2.1 era Sonic that used SonicRE Sprites (Fancy Movement)
+ Light Speed Dash moved to Custom2
+ Added "simpleabilities" command for people who want to use a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This character is great, but there's something that I felt was missing from the character, until I went into the special stages. Why isn't there NiGHTS sprites for Greeneyes? If this is a port from v2.1 with enhancements, and the original probably didn't have NiGHTS sprites either, so I guess it was a feature you wanted to preserve? I don't know. Can you add proper NiGHTS sprites in a future update? Consistency is key when it comes to this.

Chill out. There are better ways to critique a mod. Typing in all caps makes you look like a fool.
WHY DID YOU MOVE THE LIGHT SPEED DASH BACK TO TOSSFLAG!? ITS SO UNCOMFORTABLE AND C2 IS SO MUCH BETTER! THERE WAS NO REASON TO MOVE IT BACK! MAYBE MAKE A COMMAND OR SOMETHING TO CHANGE IT FROM C2 AND TOSSFLAG!

SuperPhanto updated Greeneyes with a new update entry:

Version 3.4.1a: Slight balance change

+ More bugs fixed
+ Heat meter now regenerates 1 unit per second (without doing anything it takes 40 seconds to fill) This is so that Greeneyes won't be entirely gimped in particularly barren levels, or in a net game where all the rings and enemies are gone!
+ New Super Transformation sprites that I whipped up for this update because I thought it'd be neat :)

Read the rest of this update entry...

WHY DID YOU MOVE THE LIGHT SPEED DASH BACK TO TOSSFLAG!? ITS SO UNCOMFORTABLE AND C2 IS SO MUCH BETTER! THERE WAS NO REASON TO MOVE IT BACK! MAYBE MAKE A COMMAND OR SOMETHING TO CHANGE IT FROM C2 AND TOSSFLAG!
Jeez, calm down, it's not that big of a deal. I see no problem with the Light Dash being mapped to Toss Flag, in fact it makes it more convenient. Although the option to switch ability mapping via a console command wouldn't hurt to have.

Last edited:
This new update is amazing! Though I found a bug with this new version: Sonic can no longer run on water, boosting or not.
The description for this character is also incorrect now, like for example Super Sonic no longer has Infinite Heat (Though I kinda wish his Heat time would be doubled or tripled)

I found a bug with this new version: Sonic can no longer run on water, boosting or not.
The description for this character is also incorrect now, like for example Super Sonic no longer has Infinite Heat (Though I kinda wish his Heat time would be doubled or tripled)
I also noticed that. It's a shame, too, because I liked running on water with Greeneyes. The Infinite Heat doesn't bother me, though, as I never use heat mode, anyway.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back