Greeneyes

Greeneyes 3.4.1a

SuperPhanto

Bad at every videogame ever
SuperPhanto submitted a new resource:

Greeneyes - Multiability still ain't got nothin' on this! FEEL THE HEAT!

Okay, so a little backstory before I start, one of my friends had gotten permission from D00D64 to port Greeneyes from 2.1 to 2.2, but later ended up letting me do it instead. I ended up making a few adjustments for this version, because I feel that they make Greeneyes offer a different experience from the other Sonics here on the message board.
View attachment 51001
That's right, Greeneyes is back to Feel the Heat once again, in all of his pillow-shaded glory!
He has a few new...

Read more about this resource...

SuperPhanto updated Greeneyes with a new update entry:

DaY oNe PaTcH!! woO-

- Speed Stomp accelerates at half the speed it used to
- Thrustfactor raised from 4 to 5
- Heat music is now unused for the time being
- There is now a sound indicator when the heat bar is full
- Spin Sound and Speed Stomp sounds are no longer the Spin Launch sound
- Holding spin in midair switches to the rolling animation for no reason. Might link it to a new ability later...
- General other bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't know why but i had a general idea of an alternate sprites/skin like the OG sprites would be called Classic Greeneyes and if somebody could redraw the sprites into a "Modern" one it would look like this is a complete semi SA/SA2 Sonic. Anyway thanks for porting it, This is one of the cool mods back in the OG release.

srb20202.gif

If you do a momentum homing attack you will be thrusted towards the direction you are holding, which causes this.
R_PointToAngle2(0, 0, player.mo.momx, player.mo.momy) will point to the angle your speed is directed to.

srb20203.gif

Holding Custom 1 and then jumping will make you double jump as soon as you leave the ground.

Overall it needed more testing I guess, I found these the first time I tried it out

disculpen por pedir ayuda aqui pero la camara del player 1 no sighe a el personaje como siempre por favor ayudenme o que alghien me diga como pasar la partida de un srb2 a otro srb2 por favor ya nose que haser :cry:

disculpen por pedir ayuda aqui pero la camara del player 1 no sighe a el personaje como siempre por favor ayudenme o que alghien me diga como pasar la partida de un srb2 a otro srb2 por favor ya nose que haser :cry:
this is not the right forum go to the help forum for help for help, unless associated with the mod
este no es el foro adecuado ir al foro de ayuda para obtener ayuda, a menos que se asocia con el mod

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back