• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Green Hill Remake & Marble Zone Remake

What do you think about the new bricks on the left side? I really like. I've been sketching them for a long time.
srb20046.png

Post automatically merged:

They don't hurt my eyes that much.

I also decided not to paint the marble greenish yet. It takes a lot of time to find the right shade, maybe I'll repaint it in the future.

I've reviewed a bunch of fan art and comics to add interesting ideas and details to the marble zone.

Last edited:
This time I will choose left.
It's more like a ruin.

Who is not in the course, this is my first marble zone map that I started making even before the green hill zone, I decided to finish it a little
View attachment 75191

This is a demonstration of the textures of the bricks that I made today, how do you like it?

I want to recreate the atmosphere from this picture
View attachment 75192

By the way, in the first screenshot on the right, this is my first drawing of bricks, and the updated ones on the left. Compare how I learned to work in Photoshop .

The marble zone will come out after the green hill
btw, is this screenshot taken in an Mania mod?
and is your new brick tiles based on this?

Last edited:
This time I will choose left.
It's more like a ruin.

btw, is this screenshot taken in an Mania mod?
and is your new brick tiles based on this?
No. I plan to make several types of bricks so that there is a variety, let's see how it will look.
Specifically, these bricks are based on the artist's art, by the way, I posted a screenshot in the previous page.

No. I plan to make several types of bricks so that there is a variety, let's see how it will look.
Specifically, these bricks are based on the artist's art, by the way, I posted a screenshot in the previous page.
Then will you keep the classic MZ bricks or the blue ones in the first screenshot? or both?
Edit: or neither?

Last edited:
ngl this mod is so good this dude could actually win a oldc if he wanted.

or actually be a level desinger in official sonic games

I have always been surprised by the reaction of people to my card, it seems quite ordinary to me, I have changed so much in it over time that I did not notice how it changed. I also decided to return to the development of the green hill, a lot of things need to be completed and redone in places. The marble zone turned out to be more complicated and takes more time to develop. When the map is more or less working, I will release a beta to improve the map.

2022-09-07_00-37-44.png

Here there are third-party mods related to physics, running on the ceiling, acceleration on slopes, classic control. Mods are a bit damp.
srb20005.gif

textures are not aligned
srb20006.gif

A flying jump without bugs
srb20007.gif

I won't show you anymore, so as not to spoil the impression, as the textures have moved out in places, I also cut out a fifth of the level, as it did not dock.

Last edited:
What do you think about the new bricks on the left side? I really like. I've been sketching them for a long time.
View attachment 75884

They don't hurt my eyes that much.

I also decided not to paint the marble greenish yet. It takes a lot of time to find the right shade, maybe I'll repaint it in the future.

I've reviewed a bunch of fan art and comics to add interesting ideas and details to the marble zone.
i feel like it's too realistic. i don't feel like it's that a dark age look fits sonic

nothing lol

I love the amount of work you've put in this level! I'm sure it'll be absolutely fantastic when you finish. We all need some Green Hill in our SRB2.

Guys, I'm the author of this mod and I can't log in to my account, so I created a new one, I'll try to restore it again, which I doubt.

I have gained experience in building zones, so I decided to redo the floor of the map, and also decided to make palm trees voluminous.

Нихуя себе красиво, автор харош. Даже не знаю, что тут можно такого исправлять, чтобы это было ещё лучше.

(а где акт 1?)
good man

Our man!

Russian guy!

But you need to know the rules

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back