Glaber's Ban and anything Sandwichface related ig

Your response does not make contextual sense.
I literally have no idea what do you want me to do with something unrelated to my point.
Well how about this, I'll say nothing on this thread then, to not related about this topic. Because I can't even handle the attitude you're giving to me today.

Last edited:
Why are you talking so heavily about this point? The examples were to showcase a pattern of behavior, which they clearly demonstrate, even if this might be the weakest example.

The point is, Sandwichface has repeatedly engaged in harassment of devs and moderators, disparaging the srb2 community as a whole, and has consistently shown a refusal to engage in good-faith dialogue with the community with his criticisms, valid or not.
“Refusal to engage in good faith dialogue” is straight upfalse, after the backlash he got from one of his videos where he was noticeable ruder, he actually did have multiple good faith videos and criticism on his channel, so he did at least TRY to. “disparaging of the srb2 community”? just barely. The only one of these claims that I can agree is true is the disrespect of the moderates, and even then most of it is deserved because of what they did to him

and even then most of it is deserved because of what they did to him
What have the staff done to him that warranted any kind of harassment as payback? Not even he was able to articulate that when asked, so I'm very curious about what you have to say.

No…? That post is just saying the community is taking the existence of the workshop too seriously, I don’t understand how that’s rude, even searched up with reaping and sowing mean, and still nothing
It is not in my interest to have to explain idioms to you or go over the entire timeline of Shit Random User Says just to explain why the precedence of said user's behavior makes their remarks ruder than you find them to be.
Have you considered that maybe, if you don't understand why users around you have an issue with how things are delivered, then joining such a thread is not a bright idea to have?

I can't even handle the altitude you're giving to me
*attitude

I am not giving you attitude. I am telling you that you are giving me a point that is completely unrelated to my point, and to chalk it up it's also a point that you're not explaining well. I don't understand you.

If anything, you are giving me attitude, man. Stop it. :worry:

“Refusal to engage in good faith dialogue” is straight upfalse
False how?

Some of you guys are treating this thread like a gossip chatroom and it shows.
You are on a forum. Have you ever tried sitting down and actually reading the history of something before engaging instead of ignoring the history and giving your half informed opinion on whatever topic is going on?

I'm not even like 15 minutes into the Sandwich video and I've already seen enough. What is there for me to comment on (besides the skill issue), I can see why Sandwich was banned.

I am not giving you attitude. I am telling you that you are giving me a point that is completely unrelated to my point, and to chalk it up it's also a point that you're not explaining well. I don't understand you.
It's probably because I have grammar. Also, I was kind of off-topic because I didn't answer you're question. It's obvious, that you deserve a point.
If anything, you are giving me attitude, man. Stop it. :worry:
Then I'll stop if you stop giving me an issue already. So, stop. :blink:
Post automatically merged:

Some of you guys are treating this thread like a gossip chatroom and it shows.
You are on a forum. Have you ever tried sitting down and actually reading the history of something before engaging instead of ignoring the history and giving your half informed opinion on whatever topic is going on?
Also, I'm actually trying to get information, I'm not goofing off like a cartoon dog or something. You're just trying to make things worse for us to understand. :shitsfree:

“Refusal to engage in good faith dialogue” is straight upfalse, after the backlash he got from one of his videos where he was noticeable ruder, he actually did have multiple good faith videos and criticism on his channel, so he did at least TRY to. “disparaging of the srb2 community”? just barely. The only one of these claims that I can agree is true is the disrespect of the moderates, and even then most of it is deserved because of what they did to him
Close to the beginning of this thread asks why Sandwichface has beef with STJR, most notably Charyb, whom he has repeatedly harassed extensively for no reason. He does not engage with this at all, and only brings up a contrived agreement through discord DMs, (which has not been violated, even now) and accuses people of lying, as shown in amperbee's linked post. There has been no good faith dialogue in this thread from him.

I understand that it might be upsetting to see a youtuber/person you like get banned from your favorite game, but this thread is filled with justification for said ban, please read it.
It's probably because I have grammar. Also, I was kind of off-topic because I didn't answer you're question. It's obvious, that you deserve a point.

Then I'll stop if you stop giving me an issue already. So, stop. :blink:

Also, I'm actually trying to get information, I'm not goofing off like a cartoon dog or something. You're just trying to make things worse for us to understand. :shitsfree:
You have been asked to explain what point the post you linked earlier makes.

It is not in my interest to have to explain idioms to you or go over the entire timeline of Shit Random User Says just to explain why the precedence of said user's behavior makes their remarks ruder than you find them to be.
Have you considered that maybe, if you don't understand why users around you have an issue with how things are delivered, then joining such a thread is not a bright idea to have?
This doesn’t change the fact that both of your examples of this community disrespect are like SUPER long reaches, the first one was about the ADMINS and the second one was literally ADVICE
You know what? Fine, I’ll give you this one. Despite the fact that this just barely proves you point, I’ll give it to you

Now, go on his youtube channel look at his recent srb2 related content and that should be enough to elevate my point

You have been asked to explain what point the post you linked earlier makes.
You know, I'm not good at explaining a huge conversation. Plus, I posted the link because I wanted him to read the information about the drama ask him to read. It's not like nobody wouldn't care about this. But I don't care anymore, I'm kind of tired of talking and explaining my reasoning.

This doesn’t change the fact that both of your examples of this community disrespect are like SUPER long reaches, the first one was about the ADMINS and the second one was literally ADVICE

You know what? Fine, I’ll give you this one. Despite the fact that this just barely proves you point, I’ll give it to you

Now, go on his youtube channel look at his recent srb2 related content and that should be enough to elevate my point
Admins are members of the community too, and harassment of them is still completely unacceptable.

His videos are not relevant to any of these points, as his videos are not the sole reason he was banned from the OS and message board.

Close to the beginning of this thread asks why Sandwichface has beef with STJR, most notably Charyb, whom he has repeatedly harassed extensively for no reason. He does not engage with this at all, and only brings up a contrived agreement through discord DMs, (which has not been violated, even now) and accuses people of lying, as shown in amperbee's linked post. There has been no good faith dialogue in this thread from him.
Most of the examples amperbee gave of this so called harassment were incredibly minor or just ???

I won’t say anything on the lying side however, because that can be either way honestly. Like I want to reply to tats post saying “oh you lied to him” but there’s things on this thread that state it wasn’t true so 🤷

You know, I'm not good at explaining a huge conversation. Plus, I posted the link because I wanted him to read the information about the drama ask him to read. It's not like nobody wouldn't care about this. But I don't care anymore, I'm kind of tired of talking and explaining my reasoning.
I can assure you, amperbee has read the thread in its entirety. Linking a post is not self-evident about the point you want to make, you need to explain how its relevant if you want people to understand what they should take away from it.
Most of the examples amperbee gave of this so called harassment were incredibly minor or just ???

I won’t say anything on the lying side however, because that can be either way honestly. Like I want to reply to tats post saying “oh you lied to him” but there’s things on this thread that state it wasn’t true so 🤷
A transphobia spam bot is not minor harassment. Please look at the examples given.

I can assure you, amperbee has read the thread in its entirety. Linking a post is not self-evident about the point you want to make, you need to explain how its relevant if you want people to understand what they should take away from it.
I knew he would read it anyway because it's obvious. You would need to read that whole thread for more than 1 or 2 hours, to understand and know what this is about. And I'm not that one of the kind, because I'm just like "Yeah okay, I know this." then randomly type. And boom, this happens.

alright let me read thi-

“transphobia spam bot”

what??? none of the links that they given up to now had anything LIKE this, and if assuming this was brought up at some point and even if it was it just sounds stupid as hell

HOW ARE THEY LONG REACHES???
The first one is about admins. That doesn't really make it any better? It's still throwing flak for no reason at all.
The second one MAY have been advice if it weren't followed by the rude The SRB2 community is merely reaping what it sowed remark, as if we did something long ago that is having its effects now. What warrants this???

On a separate note... Why are you so focused on these two that you've been battling me about them for half a page? What about my two other examples? Any reason you aren't mentioning them?

go on his youtube channel
You are the participant of the thread. You have to construct the response you want to make.
Don't delegate that job to some dude and his videos.

alright let me read thi-

“transphobia spam bot”

what??? none of the links that they given up to now had anything LIKE this, and if assuming this was brought up at some point and even if it was it just sounds stupid as hell

Click the link above. These were bots set up to flood the ban appeal requests. I don't see how this isn't self-evident, as not only harassment, but targeted transphobia. This is not normal behavior, and completely ban-worthy on its own.

HOW ARE THEY LONG REACHES???
The first one is about admins. That doesn't really make it any better? It's still throwing flak for no reason at all.
The second one MAY have been advice if it weren't followed by the rude The SRB2 community is merely reaping what it sowed remark, as if we did something long ago that is having its effects now. What warrants this???

On a separate note... Why are you so focused on these two that you've been battling me about them for half a page? What about my two other examples? Any reason you aren't mentioning them?

You are the participant of the thread. You have to construct the response you want to make.
Don't delegate that job to some dude and his videos.
The statement YOU made implied that he was being rude to the entire community, NOT just admins. I will admit it doesn’t make it any better but that’s a far reach in of itself. For the rude remark…… that’s not a rude remark, that’s a snarky remark. If you actually found that offending then you might as just have glass skin!

As for why I’m only focusing on these two points, these are mainly the ones I can actually prove with some evidence, but even the transphobia spam is just “nice dress charyb” that’s kinda just uh 😴 and I frankly don’t trust he used a bot for this, and this was also like 2 years ago according to the discord itself

but honestly if you cant be bother to watch a couple of videos on this guys channel that shows hes changed for the better that’s on you

You know what? No. I’m not going to try to justify transphobia, that’s really messed up! I’ll give you that one, but at the very least he doesn’t stand by his actions to this day

Last edited:
The statement YOU made implied that he was being rude to the entire community, NOT just admins. I will admit it doesn’t make it any better but that’s a far reach in of itself. For the rude remark…… that’s not a rude remark, that’s a snarky remark. If you actually found that offending then you might as just have glass skin!

As for why I’m only focusing on these two points, these are mainly the ones I can actually prove with some evidence, but even the transphobia spam is just “nice dress charyb” that’s kinda just uh 😴 and I frankly don’t trust he used a bot for this, and this was also like 2 years ago according to the link so uh 🤷‍♂️

but honestly if you cant be bother to watch a couple of videos on this guys channel that shows hes changed for the better that’s on you
Theres nothing I can say to make you dislike him or at least understand why people do, thats fine. But know that the moderators and other community members are not obligated to 'grow thicker skin' and tolerate him. You don't get to decide how people should react to things (neither do I). They are allowed to remove people they deem as harassing them. Setting up a spam bot, transphobic or not, is harassment of the moderators and is completely bannable, notwithstanding the other stuff mentioned in this thread.

Also, charyb/any other admins, if youd like me to remove posts mentioning this stuff please let me know; this really isnt my business and if you dont want me bringing it back up, i will remove it asap.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 1, Guests: 3)

Back