Glaber's Ban and anything Sandwichface related ig

I'm glad that there are people who have an honest opinion about Nu-STJR.
Plus, if 2.3 is just a garbage update. Then people from 2.2 will STAY. Because they think, that SRB2 is WHAT SRB2 IS ABOUT.
honestly after ring racers I don’t trust nu-stjr with this 2.3 update at all
Honestly wild how Sandwichface said these things, got backlash, got banned, and people are still here sharing that same opinion. There's nothing wrong with this (I personally agree with the notions), but it's crazy how this community was willing to crucify Sandwichface then not bat an eye to these people at all. Wild how it's the same words and opinions, yet no one cares :shitsfree:

Honestly wild how Sandwichface said these things, got backlash, got banned, and people are still here sharing that same opinion. There's nothing wrong with this (I personally agree with the notions), but it's crazy how this community was willing to crucify Sandwichface then not bat an eye to these people at all. Wild how it's the same words and opinions, yet no one cares :shitsfree:
I can't even imagine a single question about Sandwichface. He's just whatever, no matter how much he has done with the community. Taking a break of SRB2 is fine by me. Still, no wonder why no one cares about him anymore :knuxsmug: (Except for his community, lmao).

I can't even imagine a single question about Sandwichface. He's just whatever, no matter how much he has done with the community. Taking a break of SRB2 is fine by me. Still, no wonder why no one cares about him anymore :knuxsmug: (Except for his community, lmao).
My point is, people seemed to hyperfixate on Sandwichface and what he said, and he got burned for it. Drastically. But you and SP Enjoyer are kinda regurgitating what he's said before and legitimately no one has gotten mad or go "grrrr im so angry by that; the devs work for free and have passion and all you do is complain grrr!!1!". I find it a bit bonkers that the community chose to blame Sandwichface for all of those negative connotations about SRB2 and the devs, then ignore people sharing that opinion and "not being punished" for criticizing or repeating it.

It’s because he’s the one who actually got most of the community including myself to THINK about what’s really going on, so that’s why he’s mostly responsible

My point is, people seemed to hyperfixate on Sandwichface and what he said, and he got burned for it. Drastically. But you and SP Enjoyer are kinda regurgitating what he's said before and legitimately no one has gotten mad or go "grrrr im so angry by that; the devs work for free and have passion and all you do is complain grrr!!1!". I find it a bit bonkers that the community chose to blame Sandwichface for all of those negative connotations about SRB2 and the devs, then ignore people sharing that opinion and "not being punished" for criticizing or repeating it.
I'm pretty much convinced you're not paying attention to the thread you created except for posts that agree with what you already believe, but I have to say that you're very, very close to a big realization.

Like, there must be one big reason (hint: everyone's discussed it here earlier) that might be why only Sandwichface got banned and why people dislike him, despite other people openly sharing his opinions on the game and the dev team. Take a wild guess.

I'm pretty much convinced you're not paying attention to the thread.
Yeah, true. But didn't you notice that he was trying to be on-topic?
Like, there must be one big reason (hint: everyone's discussed it here earlier) that might be why only Sandwichface got banned and why people dislike him, despite other people openly sharing his opinions on the game and the dev team. Take a wild guess.
You know, I don't have to answer about this to you. But if I were to guess, because of DRRR. And Nu-STJR stuff. I know it's not about that, but despite that. That's my WILD guess.

"guys why does everyone dislike this guy?????" idk you could try reading the thread where Everyone Explains Their Problems With That Guy, but idk that might be kinda hard

people seemed to hyperfixate on Sandwichface and what he said, and he got burned for it. [...] But you and SP Enjoyer are kinda regurgitating what he's said before and legitimately no one has gotten mad [...] I find it a bit bonkers that the community chose to blame Sandwichface for all of those negative connotations about SRB2 and the devs, then ignore people sharing that opinion and "not being punished" for criticizing or repeating it.
The difference between people parroting what Sandwichface said and Sandwichface's opinions coming from himself is that the former tends to be done with something resembling tact and is usually integrated with one's existing opinions about the game.
The latter has the precedence of being done with some character defining traits such as MAKING SHIT UP, HARASSING STAFF, DOING IT AGAIN (SRB2OS Discord link), INSULTING THE COMMUNITY BASE...
I'm sure you understand why the opinions are okay but the message has to be delivered without animosity of this caliber, yes?

But not really because they are going to shutdown all the 2.2 servers :devastation:
What is this fear mongering? Old version deprecation is natural on any game's life cycle. The 2.2 version of the game is still going to be available for play, and you can make online servers. You just can't use the official master server for it.

He’s my WILD GUESS!

it’s because he’s mean
way to downplay the reason behind the ban

But didn't you notice that he was trying to be on-topic?
Being on-topic and not understanding the heart of the topic are not mutually exclusive.

You know, I don't have to answer about this to you.
You kinda do if your intention is to participate in the thread in good faith. You can't possibly ignore the reasoning behind his exile laid down in plain sight and continue talking like it doesn't exist, right?

Being on-topic and not understanding the heart of the topic are not mutually exclusive.
That's because it manually and not physically, intended.
You kinda do if your intention is to participate in the thread in good faith. You can't possibly ignore the reasoning behind his exile laid down in plain sight and continue talking like it doesn't exist, right?
Of course, it's why threads exist for a reason. You chat, you explain you're thoughts and opinions. The MAIN GOAL YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING IS you don't have to participate in the thread, to explain that WILD GUESS that Tatsuru was explaining. Was I true all along, or not? :shitsfree:

I'm pretty much convinced you're not paying attention to the thread you created

Yeah ok I deserved that (although maybe a tad rude but I digress). I also stated I was taking a mental break from all the drama, and was briefly looking over responses to anything I said.
The latter has the precedence of being done with some character defining traits such as MAKING SHIT UP, HARASSING STAFF, DOING IT AGAIN (SRB2OS Discord link), INSULTING THE COMMUNITY BASE...
I'm sure you understand why the opinions are okay but the message has to be delivered without animosity of this caliber, yes?
Oh no I very much do understand, but nonetheless, still interesting to observe, that's all.

That's because it manually and not physically, intended.
this sentence does not make sense

The MAIN GOAL YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING IS you don't have to participate in the thread, to explain that WILD GUESS that Tatsuru was explaining. Was I true all along, or not? :shitsfree:
The "wild guess" was sarcastic. You'll notice the reason as to why is because the proof is in this very thread.

maybe a tad rude
Civility extended to people does not come in unlimited supply. Not everyone is that amenable.
If you continue pressing a point that was already discussed thorough and thorough making the point is useless, you're bound to get people to show you the responses. Expect snappiness if you are skipping over them.
I have to note that you have been doing this a couple times, not just on this thread.

Take your time to read information presented to you before you decide to lay down your thoughts, or you're going to end with this issue again.

I don’t get these two tbh

The first one is…. kinda understandable? But the second one is literally just….. what? How does that even count as insulting the community base 💀
"Shame on me for expecting anyone on this godforsaken site to do anything right, I guess." doesn't give you any sort of red flags?

This sounds like a remark to the admins, not the community as a whole
Why are you talking so heavily about this point? The examples were to showcase a pattern of behavior, which they clearly demonstrate, even if this might be the weakest example.

The point is, Sandwichface has repeatedly engaged in harassment of devs and moderators, disparaging the srb2 community as a whole, and has consistently shown a refusal to engage in good-faith dialogue with the community with his criticisms, valid or not.

This was why he was banned, not because he didn't like ring racers or the direction that srb2 is going.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 1, Guests: 5)

Back