Resource icon

[Open Assets] Generations Styled Drift v1b

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

TGTLS

Here to make mods for your enjoyment and mine
TGTLS submitted a new resource:

Generations Styled Drift - Driftin' Around At The Speed of Sound

WARNING: IF YOU PLAY ON JOYSTICK OR MOBILE THIS MOD IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU AS IT BREAKS EASILY WITH AUTOMATIC MODE, PLEASE PLAY ON MANUAL
Just like the style says this mod is based off of Sonic Generations drifting

The main button to drift is the Fire/Attack button however this can be changed with the command "driftbutton"

The drift gives fast and tight turn and also water drifting
View attachment 125526

Credits:
Dust code by motorroach (the dust itself is from srb2...

Read more about this resource...

Just noticed other chars can use the drift too, too lazy to change my rating, but 5 stars!

I really like the drift dust, but the drift itself works pretty weird in my opinion. It would look better if the spin animation doesn't look at the front almost all time when is active.

Good mod btw

I really like the drift dust, but the drift itself works pretty weird in my opinion. It would look better if the spin animation doesn't look at the front almost all time when is active.

Good mod btw
that's one of my nitpicks of the mod to while I'd like to personally change that I unfortunately can't due to me being back with math in lua

that's one of my nitpicks of the mod to while I'd like to personally change that I unfortunately can't due to me being back with math in lua
A solution that I found is to change the drawangle of the character a little bit to the sides depending of the direction or the button they press. Try that.

Assuming this is on Junio's end, I don't think the mod supports him since if you try to drift with him for longer than 2 seconds, he starts running again and breaks drifting.

Assuming this is on Junio's end, I don't think the mod supports him since if you try to drift with him for longer than 2 seconds, he starts running again and breaks drifting.
It’s junio’s fault because of how his dash mode works

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back