• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Generations Classic Sonic (WIP)

srb20000.png

STNDA1 2.png
Life icon?

Last edited:
I also have a question can you transform twice like transform into super and transform again into hyper but you have to have enough rings to transform also can you add a serious face on him when he's hyper

Last edited:
i think Xmomentum is a good enough option for that, but it would be cool
I also have a question can you transform twice like transform into super and transform again into hyper but you have to have enough rings to transform also can you add a serious face on him when he's hyper

This is a pretty cool idea. However I have a few suggestions. Since you said you're not much of a spriter there is another way to make Generations Classic Sonic sprites with little spriteing knowledge. You could trace the Generations Classic Sonic model like how Metalwario started. This way it saves more time while also looking more accurate to how he looks in-game. I personally think spamdash doesn't fit. He doesn't have that in generations and SA-Sonic already has that. Instead you could give him the overpowered spindash from the consoles version of Sonic Generations. I think this would be quite fun to use to speedrun levels. Since Classic Sonic has a homing attack in the 3DS version and Console version. Nah this is my last suggestion and may be hard to program. What about adding the skill shop from the console verison of sonic generations? Sonic can choose certain skills each level. You could only use one shield per level. You could buy skills from gaining skill points after completing a stage. The faster you complete the stage the more skill points!

This is a pretty cool idea. However I have a few suggestions. Since you said you're not much of a spriter there is another way to make Generations Classic Sonic sprites with little spriteing knowledge. You could trace the Generations Classic Sonic model like how Metalwario started. This way it saves more time while also looking more accurate to how he looks in-game. I personally think spamdash doesn't fit. He doesn't have that in generations and SA-Sonic already has that. Instead you could give him the overpowered spindash from the consoles version of Sonic Generations. I think this would be quite fun to use to speedrun levels. Since Classic Sonic has a homing attack in the 3DS version and Console version. Nah this is my last suggestion and may be hard to program. What about adding the skill shop from the console verison of sonic generations? Sonic can choose certain skills each level. You could only use one shield per level. You could buy skills from gaining skill points after completing a stage. The faster you complete the stage the more skill points!
Thanks for the feedback.
I will try to trace and show you how you like it but the shop might be hard

Edit i dont really have a model

is it even posible to make the shop? I have absolutely no idea how to even use lua.
Post automatically merged:

maybe this can help for the stnd sprites

Attachments

• tst.gif
    tst.gif
    640.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback.
I will try to trace and show you how you like it but the shop might be hard

Edit i dont really have a model
You could grab some footage of the game and trace each frame. You record it yourself. That's what Metalwario64 did at first. Alternatively you could rip/download the model and load the animations in blender. That's abit counter-productive though.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back