• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

Yes, that is a Golden Crawla. They're temporary until I make new sprites, and they're also going to have a slightly cooler behavior than just moving faster than Red Crawlas. I just haven't gotten around to doing either of those things.

Hell, I'd take those sprites (w/ permission, of course) just because it's better than what I have at the moment. :P

Go ahead and use them if you want, I don't plan on using them for anything anytime soon (if at all).

srb20110.gif

I made a realization with my health script and did this.

Proper Mario Mode health.

I didn't add the soc that made rings not spill out of you for this, hence why you dropped a coin over there, but still. You gain a ring out of nowhere due to an oversight concerning shields, which the fire flower is counted as.

Last edited:
srb20110.gif

I made a realization with my health script and did this.

Proper Mario Mode health.

I didn't add the soc that made rings not spill out of you for this, hence why you gained a ring out of nowhere and dropped a coin over there, but still.

Wow D00D64, great idea. *cough*Should be in Vanilla*cough*

pls add stjr

srb20110-2.gif

There, perfect-o! For real this time!

...Okay, I need to make the other stats for the player scale up too, and fix the gravity when small if possible, but aside from that, yeah, its perfect!
EDIT: and now they do, ok!

Last edited:
srb20110-2.gif

There, perfect-o! For real this time!

...Okay, I need to make the other stats for the player scale up too, and fix the gravity when small if possible, but aside from that, yeah, its perfect!
EDIT: and now they do, ok!

I think you shrink way more than Mario shrinks. Also, when he has no mushroom, Mario is able to jump the same height that he could when he had a mushroom. Other than that, this looks brilliant.

It would look better if that small grey strip over the water wasn't sticking down so far but was even with the other grey around it, maybe you could add in some fofs to layer the strip to match the rest if the walls around it?

Also, when he has no mushroom, Mario is able to jump the same height that he could when he had a mushroom.

He is. It just doesn't seem that way due to his height and the decreased gravity. He's also half size, like Mario does. The gravity is the only thing wrong with it at the moment.

Started another map for the OLDC, this time a Match map (my first one).
xfun89.png

I know, this section need serious changes but it is still in beta stage.

srb20112.gif

So I took a thing Scizor300 made (with permission), poorly resized it, and made it into a hat.

Currently, they match skin color, but STK will have their hats in different colors.

Oh God fucking damn it Ritz that's absolutely beautiful, I was no doubt reminded of the Sonic CD Special Stage when I saw it as well.

The texture-work there is just fucking incredible and is like nothing I've seen in SRB2 before.

Last edited:
!!!

That's exactly what I imagined the old Black Water level from the collab as looking like. Damnit, that's just too gorgeous to properly describe. The way you've even payed attention to such details as the rippling light on the walls...

That lighting alone is more time and effort then I'd ever put into SRB2's finicky engine, but man you've done well. I hope you find it worth your while.

Maybe 40% water. I want to keep the water sections fast-paced, open and relatively stress-free.

Glad you guys like it! Hope you don't change your minds when you actually see it up close and the dithering is all gross

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back