• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

AsMGemn.png

That Tails just looks really ... big. He looks almost as big as Chuckles.

I dunno what's wrong with your eyes then, since he's actually slightly smaller than vanilla Tails, who is miniature to Sonic. This one is on correct height, I had my references.

I doubt it's anything to do with eye quality at all, lol. I guess it would be easier to see the size difference if you actually put that Tails sprite next to an existing character sprite; after all with no reliable size reference he can appear to be any height. =P

Nice ? life icon tough!Anyways this Tails you've done is... cute.
See this one as SRB2 vanilla should be awesome!

Last edited:
Ah, that is something I wanted to ask. Iceman and MotorRoach, are the Sonic and Tails you guys are working on planned to be in vanilla SRB2 in future updates, or are you making them just because?

sdcon9B.png
ohbtwthisismyfirstlevel

A match map I've been working on alongside my Single Player map, somewhat inspired by Jade Valley I guess. I'm probably going to submit this one to the OLDC, seeing as it's turning out much nicer, and it's much better looking than my SP map. Keep in mind this level is unfinished as of the screenshot.

Last edited:
sdcon9B.png
ohbtwthisismyfirstlevel

A match map I've been working on aside my Single Player map, somewhat inspired by Jade Valley I guess. I'm probably going to submit this one to the OLDC, seeing as it's turning out much nicer, and it's much better looking than my SP map. Keep in mind this level is unfinished as of the screenshot.

Reminds me a lot of Dark Palisades Zone from that old mod.

srb20003.png

Finally, I can sleep.

Don't blame me, blame SRB2 for lacking full-range orange. What the hell

Too bad my tails sprites isn't as great as yours.

DP_tails_Sprites.png

DP_tails_Sprites.png

tails.png

The sprites were actually from the moble game "Sonic Cricket." So I decided to make it look something like for Srb2, some sprites were customize. But this was awhile back in the middle of Srb2 2.0.7 so it's old work it wasn't really well done. I never really finished it but I think it's ok... for what it was. Now that I think about it... it kinda creeps me out now.

Last edited:
Reminds me a lot of Dark Palisades Zone from that old mod.

I had Dark Palisades on my mind while making it for some reason, maybe that has something to do with it.

Also Iceman, that Tails sprite looks pretty good, but there's just something about him that feels... off.

LivelyCarefulBorer.gif

TQ5Fd9X.png

I'm working on a recreation of Space Chase from SRB1 (but using SRB2 enemies and placements, because SRB1 sucked) out of boredom, and I decided to have a bit of fun with what I have done so far. Unfortunately, a 320x200 GIF is really bad for showing the super zoomed-out playing field in action. :(

LivelyCarefulBorer.gif

TQ5Fd9X.png

I'm working on a recreation of Space Chase from SRB1 (but using SRB2 enemies and placements, because SRB1 sucked) out of boredom, and I decided to have a bit of fun with what I have done so far. Unfortunately, a 320x200 GIF is really bad for showing the super zoomed-out playing field in action. :(

Huh. Looks nice. Too bad I don't actually know what the original Space Chase Zone looked like.

...please don't tell me they'll be that many enemies when the level is actually finished.

Oh nice.

I got a bit of GFZ TGF act 2 to show
srb20010.gif

Still in the process of making the endless amounts of FOFs for this level. thankfully I have the Games Factory Generation 1 to use for referance.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back