Gemma the Tarsier-Cat for Ring Racers

Gemma the Tarsier-Cat for Ring Racers v3.1

RalphJeremy65

Fame is temporary, but your passions are eternal.
RalphJeremy65 submitted a new resource:

Gemma the Tarsier-Cat for Ring Racers - The half-primate, half-feline earthshaker shakes the competition!

Gemma the Tarsier-Cat shakes the competition!

While I'm still yet to update my other characters from my old Kart Character Pack to Ring Racers standards, I'm still bringing you all this new updated Gemma standalone for now.

View attachment 120240
View attachment 120254
Her stats didn't really change from her Kart v1 incarnation at all, she still has Speed level 6 & Weight level 7.
Rivals are Fang, Eggman and a...

Read more about this resource...

You never fail to disappoint. And you have the honor of being the first one to post a character. You're on a roll.

Been playing around with this characarter a bit and I must ask, may I use the bike as a template? It's perfect for another character i have planned up.

Been playing around with this characarter a bit and I must ask, may I use the bike as a template? It's perfect for another character i have planned up.
This bike is an original design and it's made exclusively for her (she canonically owns it)

So, sorry but I can't

This bike is an original design and it's made exclusively for her (she canonically owns it)

So, sorry but I can't
Ah phooey, understandable, can i perchance still use it as a base mostly for proportions and posing reference? Of course staying away design-wise as much as possible from it?

Ah phooey, understandable, can i perchance still use it as a base mostly for proportions and posing reference? Of course staying away design-wise as much as possible from it?
Eh sure, have at it

Just don't copy the bike design

Sprite work good as usual
Even matches ring racers art style
I always love playing Gemma on srb2 so I will prob do the same on ring racers lol

Back